Hey Scar, You should see this when you wake up, I'm sorry I'm not here. I couldn't sleep and I think it's because I'm not with the twins if I'm being honest. I'm so sorry Scarlett. I love you so much girly please don't be mad at me.

Bubs<3

I tiptoe to her side of the bed and place it near her phone, placing it on the tip of the paper just in case it drifts at all. Then I open her window and quietly sneak out of it, now crouching on the roof as I gently close it once more. Once that's accomplished I shift, and find my way down without getting hurt before darting into the woods. Not going to lie, they're a bit intimidating at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I reach the front of the house I smile to myself and shift back. I walk close and get to the doorstep before starting to smell wolves around. Rogue wolves. The same scents haunt me. Oh no.

I slowly turn on my heel and the two wolves stand in a pouncing position behind me, looking at me like I'm their dinner. One has a salt and pepper patterned fur coat while the other one has a mixture of a brown and white one.

I start to cautiously take little steps backward until my back meets the oakwood door behind me. I squeeze my eyes shut as I see the two stalk toward me. What makes me finally open my eyes again is upon smelling my mate's scents in front of me, I immediately spot the two wolves standing in front of me as the salt-and-pepper-furred wolf lets out a loud growl.

"Ashton? Andrew?" I ask in surprise though it's obvious it's them though they nod a little, not daring to take a glance off the rogues. They growl at the rogue wolves and get closer to them. This is more than likely going to turn into a fight and I can tell that the twins will definitely win.

And just like I said, a fight starts to break out. Growling, biting, and throwing scratches every which way and the only thing I can do is back away and watch. I can't take my eyes off of it, what if the twins get hurt?

Note this: Alphas are always tougher than Subordinate Wolves and get even stronger when it comes to protecting their mates.

Also, note that Ashton and Andrew are fighting one rogue each and fighting at the same time so one cant hop in to help the other.

~Everest/Ashton and the rogue he's fighting~

Ashton immediately starts on his hind legs, throwing his sharp claws toward the rogue. His paw collides with its head, leaving 5 deep open wounds going across the wolf's face, including one to the eye and one to the ear, both now gushing blood from its wounds. The rogue whimpers but pounces toward Ashton and Matthew, trying to get to the whimpering boy against the door but it doesn't work out too well for him.

Ashton doesn't let him get far before swatting at him again, this time knocking the wolf to the ground, it now bleeding from the deep gashes on its front legs and stomach. Once Ashton get the rogue pinned, everyone, including the rogue himself knew it was over for it.

Ashton growls out the loudest growl that Matthew has ever heard. The rogue tries to roll both of them around and nip at Ashton so he could be on top of Ashton but instead, Ashton latches on to his snout and bites down. The sound of bones breaking and cracking in the Alpha's mouth makes Matthew and even himself cringe.

The rogue lets out multiple whimpers and makes crying sounds as its mouth starts to leak blood. He starts to struggle and tries to knock Ashton off of him, still fighting to pounce at Matthew. Though Ashton only digs his sharp nails into the rogue pinned legs even more before leaning down, placing his teeth on either side of its neck.