"I only saw your calls 10 minutes ago when I stopped to check my phone. I was busy making this food to feed yo' fat ass!" Jas spoke with a mug.

"Mhm, whatever. I'm tired of you."

"You mad at me? I missed you, sister." Jas hugged on Siya.

Siya kept a mug on her face for a minute, before giving in and hugging her back. I shook my head and slightly chuckled as I watched the two of them. They crazy as hell, but they're really my sisters.

"Come here and join in on this lovin', Mamé. Y'all both my sisters." Jas spoke as her and Siya reached out for me.

I cooed as I held my arms out to join the group hug.

"Aww, my babies." Jas's mom spoke as she watched us.

"Ya'll, we straight don't even be hanging out as much anymore. Everybody getting all old and shit, poppin' coochie, having kids and getting married. You was on baecation, we need to have our own vacation." Siya spoke.

"Oh, yup! And we can shake our asses on a yacht and get drunk. Girl, we need to gon' head and make these plots because I'm all in!" Jas added and Siya was all on board. Aunty shook her head as she laughed.

"Uh, ion know about allat." I spoke as I scratched the back of my head. Jas and Siya turned towards me with their eyebrows raised.

"And why not? Girl, Yatta won't be there to micromanage everything you do. We need to go out and have some grown woman fun." Jas spoke.

Just as I was about to respond, Yatta walked into the kitchen with Keezy.

"What y'all yappin' about?" He asked as he posted up against the wall to the side of me, eyeing me up and down. The sun peaked through the window and shined over his skin. I couldn't help but stare at him. This man is too fine.

"Nothing. Just how we plan on taking your wife on a vacation to shake our asses on a yacht." Siya spoke and we laughed.

Yatta waved us off. "She ain't going no where."

"You can't hold her back! She a grown woman. You took her on a lil vacation already, so now it's our turn." Jas spoke.

"Oh, I ain't gon' be the one holding her back." Yatta smirked before laughing. I smacked his arm because he was trying to throw out hints.

"Boy, what is you on about?" Siya asked with a confused look on her face.

"His crazy ass would probably get her pregnant so she couldn't go out and act a fool wit us. Ain't it?" Jas spoke as she shook her head.

As if in que, her mother announced that the food was ready. I went to go help set up the table with Siya and Yatta and Keezy went outside to rally up everybody. We waited until Yatta's dad pulled up, before everyone took seats at the dinner table. There was a lot of us, so we had to pull out another table and extra chairs to separate the kids from the adults. We prayed over all the food together, before we got the kids situated first, then everyone started digging in for themselves.

I sat next to Yatta while he made my plate, making sure that he didn't fill it up with too much since I didn't have much of an appetite.

"Damn blood, that's all you want?" He asked as he looked down at my plate of food, or lack there of. I had only wanted small portions.