[Turning You] On! Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

“Whatever Terry,” I laughed and began to kiss her neck as I massaged her between her legs. She let out a low moan as she rolled over with her eyes closed spreading her legs wider for me. I chuckled.

“See what I mean?” She opened her eyes giving me the look. I smiled before connecting my lips with her as I inserted two fingers inside her. She moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I continued to pump my fingers inside giving her ultimate pleasure. Her hips began to rotate trying to reach her peak faster.

I could feel her coming as I kissed her lips. She smiled against mine and I opened my eyes looking down at her. I felt her hand grip my now hardened manhood stroking me up and down.

“Terry?”

“Yea,”

“Do you think you could resist me?” She asked with a smirk playing against her lips. She was not going to play this now. At this moment there was no way that I could resist her. I wanted her so badly right now. I needed to feel her legs wrapped around my waist. I wanted to feel her nails dig into my back as I brought her to her zenith point.

“No,” I answered honestly as I positioned myself in between her legs.

“I think you can, matter of fact you are going to have to” She said pushing me over and straddling me.

“Why is that?” I asked her.

“Because I’ve had enough.” She said getting off of me. Wait!

“What?” I asked grabbing her arm and pulling her back towards the bed.

“I’m done for the day.” She replied.

“Brielle come on.” I said tugging on her harder.

“Come on what?”

“Don’t do this to me?” I pleaded. “Don’t do this to us.” I said gesturing at my manhood. She laughed.

“Oh so you think this is funny?” I asked. She continued to laugh.

“Brielle you either hop on for the ride or you cause war.” I told her.

“War sounds fun,” She said laughing and bending over me. She kissed my neck making me want her even more.

“Oh really?”I asked her.

“Yea,” She re-straddled me. “I think I could win this war.” She said as she grinded against me. I could feel the heat radiating from her womanhood and it only made me crave her more. I grabbed my manhood and pushed inside of her taking her by surprise. I sat up and began to whisper in her ear.

“You can never win a war with me” I breathed as I held her hips in place savoring the feeling of being inside her. She began to rotate her hips obviously giving in. I eased my grip and she began to go at it. She couldn’t resist this just like I couldn’t her. I craved to be around her even if we weren’t haven’t sex and I knew that she possessed the same feeling. It was why we always seemed to be together.  We were made for each other, so resisting one another wasn’t an option.

Brielle

I went into the kitchen looking for something in the fridge. I had planned on finding me something to eat and the packing my things to head over to Terry’s. I probably had more than enough clothes that resided at his house but I still continued to pack bags. I had no clue why but that’s just what I did.

I grabbed an apple juice from the fridge along with a bag of chips from the pantry. My dad was standing at the table when I turned around. I rolled my eyes and ignored his presence. I was still so angry with him for what he had done when Terry slept over. I know that I had not gotten his or my mom’s permission but there was still no reason for him to act like he did.