Headcanons for ReinDeltaTale (past lives and present)

1. Chara and Caroleen fell down the Mountain together. They got adopted by the Dreemurrs, Asriel having found both of them that day. So did Frisk and Rinna. I mean, minus Asriel finding them.
  2. My friend, let's call her M, told me that yellow was the opposite of purple on the colour wheel. And Chara has a yellow stripe, Frisk has purple stripes.
So Caroleen, when she fell down, had a red shirt with a white stripe. And Rinna had a dark green shirt with black stripes.
  3. Chara made a Mr Dad Guy shirt, Caroleen made a Mrs Mom Lady sweater, and the three of the kids made a Family Blanket blanket for all of them.

  4. Quirks. These are just the powers of the old world passed off as Quirks.
  I've a feeling this is long overdue, so here goes:
  Frisk's Quirk is Save, Load and Reset.  By touching Save Points around the world, she can Save and reLoad the Save file with her own Determination. However, she can only Reset if Chara is 'possessing' her, that is, sharing Determination with her.
Chara's Quirk is technically Possession, but there's a catch: she can only 'possess' someone with the same SOUL trait as her. 'Possessing' is like she overwrites/overlaps her SOUL of the other person, but in doing so, she shares her trait with the person she is overlapping her SOUL with. But because I headcanon Chara, Kris and Frisk's SOULS are all DETERMINATION, she can only 'possess' them until she finds another Determination SOUL.
Caroleen shares the same power as Chara, but because her soul is a hybrid of Hope and Love, she can 'possess' someone with a Hope or Love SOUL.
Rinna's Quirk is Hope. Following Glitchtale, where it's said that Hope allows one to do anything, if Rinna HOPES for something, it will happen if there's enough Determination around.
Kris and Susie both have Dark World formes, and their normal attacks.
Lancer has his normal Spade Attacks.
For Asriel/Ralsei: Asriel has the power he has in the Growthspurt Au, but by storing his SOUL in a safe dimension, he turns into Flowey due to his lack of SOUL. As Flowey, he has the Friendliness Pellets, and a limited control over plants. If he absorbs 6 human SOULS as Flowey, he will become Photoshop Flowey. If he absorbs 100 human or monster SOULS either as Asriel or Flowey, he will become ASRIEL DREEMURR, ABSOLUTE GOD OF HYPERDEATH.

  5. Undyne is Officer Undyne in here. She's a very popular police officer in Musutafu, and may be as popular as All Might. Sure, only those who existed in the past lives of Undertale and Deltarune remember her, but she's still popular anyways. Papyrus is a trainee police officer, under Undyne. I can't get this particular scene out of my head: Tsukauchi facepalming as Undyne kicks down the door to the meeting room.
  6. The Dreemurr Family are a very influential family- in politics, minor hero rankings, etc. That's because before Asgore and Toriel were the gardener and teacher they are now, Asgore used to work for a minor HPSC department, but he was a favourite of the big boss because of how charismatic he was. Toriel worked for the general government.

I will add more headcanons as time goes by.