Chapter 3

Frisk or 3rd Person Narrator
Chara
Caroleen
Rinna
Asriel
Kris
Susie

(Chara PoV)
  Today was another average day. Well, as average a day at UA can be.
  The day started out normal enough. We headed to school, bumped into a few Hero Course kids. A spiky, red-haired male and a pink-haired female.
  Of course, Frisk immediately made friends with them. Their names were Kirishima and Ashido, I think.
  They were in Class A, the one that didn't turn up yesterday at the entrance ceremony, and the classmates of the 3 we introduced ourselves to.
  Kinda went like this....
  "Hi! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"
  "And I'm Mina Ashido!"
  "Oh! I'm Frisk Dreemurr! Nice to meet you!"
  "Can we get to class now?"
  "C'mon, Leen, let's make friends with them! (It'll be useful in the long term to have friends in the Hero Course) "
  So while Frisk and the Hero Course kids were talking, I started using my phone. Then Kris and Caroleen caused a distraction.
  " Oh no, look at the time! We gotta go now, see ya!"  Caroleen said, dragging off Rinna. And then we all realised we had less than 5 minutes to get to class.
  Come to think of it, I think it was because of Caroleen that we both survived in our previous lives, when we fell down Mt Ebott together.

  Anyway, when we started homeroom today, Present Mic was being extra loud. Considering he's only been our teacher for a day, he is a lot louder than yesterday.
  "ALRIGHT, LITTLE LISTENERS! TODAY, WE'RE GOING TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DO TO GET TO THE HERO COURSE! IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY SINCE SCHOOL STARTED, BUT I DECIDED TO START THIS TOPIC NOW! HIT ME WITH YOUR IDEAS!"
  The idiots I call my classmates started shouting out ways to get into the hero course. Mostly about the Sports Festival UA has every year. But Frisk, Asriel, a strange-shaped kid in the back and I did not. And Mic noticed.
  "HEY, YOU 4 LITTLE LISTENERS! DON'T YOU WANT TO GET INTO THE HERO COURSE?" he screamed.
  I smirked coolly. "Nah. I never wanted to be a hero in the first place. Me and Azzy here-" I slung my arm around Asriel's shoulder. "- want to be police people. Our sister Frisk wants to be a doctor, and I'm not sure what the last one wants."
  "ALRIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTYYYYY THEN LITTLE LISTENERS! YOU IN THE BACK WITH THE STRANGE SHAPED FACE, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Mic shouted.
  The poor dude with the teardrop shaped face stood up in shock.
  "I am Lancer Cardeck, sir! I want to be a lawyer when I grow up!" He exclaimed.
  "ALRIGHT, BEING A LAWYER, A POLICE OFFICER AND A DOCTOR IS GREAT TOO! THEY SUPPORT HEROES IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS! LETS HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THESE 4 LITTLE LISTENERS!"
  ...Well, I guess class wasn't that bad.
(Timeskip because I have no inspiration)
  (Caroleen PoV)
  Midway through the last period, we heard a horrifyingly loud explosion coming from...... I think one of the hero training grounds?
  I asked Rinna about it; she studied the Hero Course maps even though we all made a pact to go to Gen Ed.
  "It's from Ground Beta, I'm pretty sure that's where the Hero Course kids are having their first training session. That must be a by-product of the training, I think there was a guy with an explosion Quirk." she said.

  "Ah. But do they have to be so noisy?" I commented offhandedly. Hell, even Ectoplasm had paused his math teaching because a) It WAS SO DAMN NOISY  and b) some students had flinched so hard they knocked their desks sideways.

  I did not flinch. Repeat: I did not flinch. The explosion just reminded me of the awful yelling and sharp metal on metal and loud fire sounds the day Asriel took me and Chara's bodies through the Barrier, laid us at the beautiful golden flowers Chara had always loved, then had gotten attacked by the other villagers.

  Oh, it seemed like I was having another flashback. Memories of  my former life were washing over me....
  Chara and me and Asriel playing catch in the courtyard, me throwing the ball too hard and it landed over the wall.....
  Dr Gaster handing the ball back to us, asking us to be careful next time.....
  Chara and I eating those buttercups, getting sick, and then....
  Asriel absorbed Chara's soul, while storing mine into a Soul Container and bringing it with him.
  The humans attacking Asriel. Him getting seriously hurt....
  My soul hearing Asriel and Chara's argument about attacking the humans. Asriel winning, and he carried our bodies back to the Underground....
  Then..... everything going dark, until one day two humans landed on me and Chara's graves, taking a little piece of our souls with them.
  And at least 3-4 resets, before they decided to stop....
(Rinna PoV)
  When the horribly loud explosion sounded out, I saw Caroleen immediately flinch, then collapse. She had started twitching and jerking, eyes wide open, yet her hands were over her ears, and she didn't seem to hear me or Ectoplasm ask if she was okay.
  Only when I heard her mutter "Asriel, you're hurt....those humans..." Did I realise she was having another flashback to her past life.

  I got out of my seat, saying, "It's okay! I can handle it!" as I waved away Ectoplasm, while patting Caroleen slowly.
  "Leen, it's okay. You aren't seeing Azzy being killed. You aren't. You're in the present. SNAP OUT OF IT LIKE UNDYNE!" I basically yelled the last part.
  At that point, Caroleen jerked up, eyes clearing.
  "Yeah, you're right. I gotta stop these flashbacks," she grumbled, standing up.
  "Are you sure you are alright, Dreemurr?" Ectoplasm asked, still worried.
  "I-I am. Just had a flashback," she said, straightening her desk and getting back into her seat.
  " Do you need to see Hound Dog?" He still asked worriedly.
   "No, I'm fine. This has happened before, I've dealt with this several times before," she replied." Really, I'm fine," she emphasized.
  Ectoplasm still looked a little worried-as one can under a mask- but he continued the lesson.

  Later, as we started walking home from school, we bumped into an angry porcupine guy. An angry, ash blonde porcupine by the name of Katsuki Bakugo.
  "Move, extras," he huffed, muttering about something that involved 'That nerd Deku, I'll kill him..."
  I had done some research on the Hero Course kids of UA, and I figured this was the First Place in the Hero Entrance Exam, Practical.
  Also most likely the person who caused that loud-ass explosion that sent Caro into a flashback.
  Apparently Caro figured that out too, because she yelled after him.
  "Your explosion made me have a traumatic flashback and a panic attack, idiot!" She yelled.
  The porcupine boi turned around and yelled back a profanity-ridden retort.
  "I don't fucking care! You all are just little shitty stepping stones to my place as the number 1 fucking hero!"
  What an angry porcupine.

Okay, that took a rather deep turn.
But in 2 chapters time, there will be less of plot chapters and more of crackshots. Mainly of the new Fun Gang wrecking havoc, and introductions to the other OCs!
Have a nice weekend. Also, there's a spider on your head.