Threat Pt. 5

X6 regained his composure before flipping them so he was on top. Lust filled her eyes as she pulled the shirt off to expose her naked body. A large red dragon tattoo spanned from her right hip down to the middle of her thigh.

The woman was absolutely perfect. Her tits sat high on her chest and she had a stomach that showed her ass was natural. Hiking her legs up, he dipped his head down and kissed along the back of her thighs.

There was another tattoo on her left thigh that wrapped around the back. It was a series of Roman numerals that had been separated by small black dots.

He ran his tongue over her pussy, excitement filling him at the soft gasp she let out. Even without spreading her lips, he could see she was dripping and ready to be fucked. His dick hardened at the sight.

Spreading her with his tongue, he found her clit and softly suckled. He quickly lost himself in the action as her cries and withering body egged him on. There was an addictive yet musky scent that radiated from her that had him digging his tongue deeper.

"Right there!" She cried, her hands grabbing the back of her legs to pull them further back.

X6 stuck his tongue out, allowing her to fuck his face eagerly. Placing his hands under her ass, he shook his head side to side while sucking along her folds.

She let her legs go and pushed him away slightly, letting him know she'd had enough. "I like to be fucked rough."

"How rough?" His question fell into a groan as she turned on all fours before falling to her chest while arching her back.

"Take me to pound town." The sing song tone was topped off by her waving her ass.

X6 ran his hands over her ass before harshly slapping the flesh, loving how it jiggled. She hummed lowly as he rubbed his dick along her folds.

He bit his lip as he watched his dick disappear inside her- her body stretching to accommodate him. The feeling was better than he'd expected as she gripped him tightly. He slowly pumped into her, giving her body time to adjust.

"Ready?" He muttered, his eyes yet to leave her pussy.

"Yes." The word was all he needed before he placed his hands on her hips and began pounding into her. Pleasure seared down to his toes and he had to begin thinking of nasty things to keep himself from cumming.

As she cried out, he realized if he couldn't beat her in a fight at least he could fuck her into submission. The thought caused him to tighten his hands on her hips and he pushed into her as hard as he could, his grip holding her up.

Despite her cries and whines, she made no move to escape the pounding. Her pussy farted each time he pushed back into her and sang it's own approval. X6 moved with her as her body slumped on to her stomach.

"Holy shit." She whined, her hands reaching back to hold his wrists as he placed his hands on her lower back and continued fucking her mercilessly.

The sight of her ass jiggling as his hips snapped against it was enough on its own to make him cum. Reaching under her, he gripped her jaw as leverage.

"I'm gonna fuck the smart ass out of you." He growled as he moved on his knees in a push-up position to dig deeper into her.

"Yes! Oh, fuck me!" She screamed.

X6 pulled out, his dick dripping in her essence. "Turn on your side."

She wordlessly following his instruction and he knew from that moment on he'd be addicted. Using his left hand, he lifted her leg before straddling her other leg so they scissored.

The new position allowed him to fuck her with every available inch and her high pitched cries let him know that. Wrapping his hand along the side of her face, he made her look at him. X6 had never been more turned on as he watched her face contort in pleasure.

"You're so fucking deep. Oh, fuck, you're so deep." She whined, her nails digging into his wrist.

"Shut up and take it." He commanded with a slap to her ass. Bending her leg further back, he drilled into her so relentlessly that he began feeling his stomach cramp.

"Okay! Okay!" She cried, her body scrambling away. He allowed her to crawl away watching in satisfaction as she placed a hand over her stomach and her body shook.

"I thought you wanted to go to pound town?" Pulling her ankle, he dragged her back under him.

"Yeah, well, I changed my mind." She laughed lightly before groaning. "I think you hit my cervix."

"Do you wanna stop?" X6 hopped she'd say no considering he was still hard and ready to fuck her once more.

"Yeah, that shit hurts." The pain filled groan made him feel bad. She ran her hands over his shoulders before pulling his face down for a kiss. "Sorry."

"Sorry about the pain." He mumbled as he stood. Just the sight of her body laying naked had his once softened dick hardening until it stood against his pelvis.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" Sitting up on her knees, she grabbed him before he could answer.

"I wanna fuck you." He spoke but didn't stop her as she softly sucked his head into her mouth.

"Well, you ruined that."

"It's not my fault you asked for something you couldn't handle." Slapping her hands away, he placed his hands on the sides of her head before spreading his feet.

She hummed along his dick as she looked up at him. X6 pushed into her mouth slowly at first, watching as his dick rubbed along her lips. "I like this. You silent with my dick in your pretty little mouth."

His hips sped up as he felt her swirl her tongue over his head and under his shaft. The woman surely know how to make him cum, his dick twitching in her mouth seconds later before he shoved it deep in her throat as he released.

"Fuck, you're good at that." He hummed before pulling from her mouth.

"Just wait until you see how good I ride dick." X6 could only imagine.
——

This is probably the last part of Threat. If I write anymore, it's gonna turn into a whole novel lmaoo