Indestructible Pt. 2

Blade grit his teeth as the guards once again sent a shock through his body. The straps around his body made it impossible to move no matter how much strength he possessed.

"You done yet, freak?" One of the guards rounded the table to look him in the eye.

Blade moved quickly against the restraints, laughing as the man jumped back with a high pitched scream. The laughter was short lived as another shock ripped through his body.

As the shock finally stopped, his body relaxed back on to the table. Sweat covered him head to toe and he stifled a groan at the ache in his body from hours of shocks.

Blade knew once he got out of here, his first action would be strangling Aura. The strange woman hadn't left his mind since he'd been pulled from the train car.

The men suddenly left the room, leaving him alone on the table. Blade quickly threw his body side to side hoping to get it to fall. Just as the heavy table began to rock, the door was thrown open.

"Sorry I'm late!" Her smile triggered an unspeakable anger within him.

"You bitch." The low growl escaped before he could contain it. Without thought, he ripped the straps from the table sending pieces of metal flying across the room.

"If I had known they had you shirtless, I'd have come sooner." She smirked as she leaned against the doorway, simply watching him burst from the restraints. Blade stood to his full height, his hands curled at his sides.

"I should kill you." He finally spoke.

"Yeah, but you couldn't even if you tried so stop brooding and come on." Aura crossed her arms then left the room without looking back.

Blade contemplated his next move before realizing it was safest with her. If she managed to get into the room unharmed, she'd be able to get him out the same way.

Jogging slightly, he made his way into the hallway behind her. She'd showered and was now dressed in one of the prison issued uniforms. Blade could clearly see the long, curly hair that stopped just short of wide hips.

Pulling his eyes back up to the back of her head, he shook away the previous thoughts. They continued for some minutes before finally emerging back at his cell. The absence of guards was suspicious enough to halt him in his steps.

"Don't worry. They're just taking a nap right now. Come on, cellmate." The heavy metal door slid open and she stepped inside towards the right side of the room.

There were two cot like beds, a toilet, and a wooden table with a light directly over it. She kicked off her shoes then laid across the bed.

"You're not staying with me." Blade commanded as he stood at the entrance.

"Then you better go find a new cell before the guards come back." Turning her back towards him, she pulled the blanket up to her waist.

Blade moved quickly and pulled her from the cot. The frame tipped over, crashing against the concrete floor from the strength of his pull.

"Ow! That's hurts, idiot." She groaned at his grip on her arm. His head swirled at the feminine scent radiating from her and his mind took note of how beautiful she actually was.

"Good." He settled as he pushed away the feelings.

"Blade." Her whine was paired with her pulling her arm again. "That seriously hurts. Come on."

"I should kill you for what you pulled on that train." He spoke lowly as the familiar wave of anger washed over him. A loud snap sounded before he felt her arm slip from his grip.