Threat Pt. 4

"What is she? Ex special ops? Some secret weapon?" He mumbled as he placed the photo back into his pocket.

"No," Marco laughed before throwing down a card so hard the table shook, "she's a woman on a mission. Never heard the saying 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?'"

"Isn't that for women whose husbands cheat?" X6 had never been more confused. Throwing down a card, he hardly paid attention to the game as he tried to figure out Naomi.

"Same shit, you know what I mean. What matters is that woman's husband was killed six years ago and now she's taking out everyone who stands in her way. You, my friend, are in the way." Marco placed his cards down and X6 knew the conversation would take a turn.

"I don't care what the government told you when you took this job. Naomi Reese isn't going to stop until she's killed everyone who had something to do with her husbands death. Word on the street is she just killed the guy who drove her husbands body to the morgue. Tied him up by his toes and bled him out like a pig." Marco snapped his fingers and people began to move.

Another woman emerged with a box of cigars. The man carefully selected one before allowing the woman to prep it for smoking.

"I don't know where she trained or who her end target is, but all I know is a lot of us don't wanna be next. Remember Crazy Joe?" Marco pointed.

"Yeah, he was one of the greatest fighters that the Cobras had. People used to call him death." X6 had his fair share of encounters with Crazy Joe.

He was a kid who grew up on the streets with the Cobras- one of the biggest drug gangs on the East coast. The reputation was well earned as he often killed men with one punch.

"Yeah well apparently Joe thought he could get in between her and that Congress woman, shit what's her name?" Marco snapped his fingers.

"O'Donnell?"

"Yeah, O'Donnell. I guess Joe was sweet on the bitch and Naomi came to collect. Let's just say Joe won't ever see another fight again." Marco took the cigar from the woman before lighting it.

X6 couldn't believe his ears. Even though he had his ass kicked, he assumed it was luck. Hell, maybe he was just unconsciously sweet on the woman. The more he learned, the more he realized she truly was something to be feared.

Before they could continue their conversation, his phone rang. Silence immediately fell over the room. Pulling it out, a chill ran down his spine at the unfamiliar number- his mind telling him it was Naomi.

"Awe shit. Don't tell m-" Marco was cut off by a knocking at the door. There were only two taps before silence fell over the room. Marco hopped to his feet and vacated into a room to his right while the others drew their weapons. 

"I know you all in there. Open the door, it stinks out here." Naomi's voice echoed.

One of the guards moved to slowly open the door. Per usual, she stood smiling innocently and X6 felt his head spin at her appearance.

She'd changed her hair once again, this time it was blonde. There were soft waves in it that gave her a 70s look while her face contrasted the bright hair with dark eyeliner and brown lips.

The dress on her body was blood red and hugged each of her curves before stopping mid calf. He could see the top was cut extremely low, the material only beginning again at the bottom of her sternum to cover her stomach.

"I'm weaponless. Wanna feel?" She teased as she stepped around the guard. X6 could see the tall heels she wore were entirely clear.

"Where's Marco?" As she took a seat next to him, he couldn't help taking a whiff of her perfume- it was different this time. It was a heavier smell that lingered with hints of a soft vanilla.