Chapter 5

I pick up my phone seeing it was Rafael

"Hello Samara, how are you?", he beams in a cheery voice. 

I have no idea how he has so much energy.

" Fine, you?"

" Great actually, I was wondering if you were still coming."

"Ya, just send me the address", I'm quick to end the call

I didn't wait for a reply, I started putting away the leftover doughnuts and cleaned up the living room. I then went to go get dressed. 

I wasn't planning on staying long, I just wanted to catch up, see how things are going and stuff. I actually didn't have anything planned for tonight in America, I was thinking about going to Canada  and do a little 'work'. Some other time. 

I might get dinner after, and then I have to pack because I am leaving early tomorrow morning. I don't have a lot to pack just a bag or two. In case of anything, I have to be ready to leave.

I put on a black matching set, layered with some jewelry and a bag for my gun and knives. 

I go to Rafael's address, and after about 20 minutes of driving, I arrived outside this house

Not bad. 

It was a little tacky for my liking like we get it wherein the mafia, we have loads of money, but why bring more attention to yourself.

I'm used to living with John and occasionally the five and never have I wanted to live with tons of people or in a giant house. We are fine alone.

I'm sure this is their main house or something because there were guards everywhere. I have no idea how I'm going to get inside without commotion.

I drove up to the front gate and waited for someone to open it up

"Who are you?" a guard that was standing up front walks over to me. 

There was something off about him, I am positive. 

When I didn't give him a reply he got pissed.

"I asked you a question, I suggest you answer it if you want to live", he smirks showing me his gun. I hate people that think being in the mafia is a way to show off, you become cocky you get killed.

"Shut the hell up", I get out my phone and click on Rafael's contact.

I rest my head on my steering wheel, waiting for the phone to ring.

"Samara", I hear through the other line.

"Tell this fucking idiot to open the gate", I order making the guard take a step back.

"Open the gate, she's my guest"

He's quick to gulp and open the gate with his hands trembling. Serves him right, should have open the gate when he first saw me. I'm still tempted to slice his throat. 

Good job, Samara.

I park my car next to a few other, might I say sexy-looking cars and make my way into the house. I get a few looks from some other guards, but they're quick to look away when I give them a glare. I see a lot of locks and sensors, but it looks like they've been disabled. Weird.

 I walk through the house seeing as though no one was around. The walls were filled with pictures and it was decorated professionally. I put on my glare and started looking for Rafael.

After exploring for a while I found a hallway filled with doors that had names on them. 

I stopped at the second to last one that had Rafael's name on it and went inside, not bothering to knock. It was an office filled with papers and books. I'm guessing Rafael is in charge of documenting everything, that is one bitch of a job to have. You have to write out every shipment, every kill, it's fucking exhausting. 

 I made myself comfortable in the seat behind the desk and started reading a newspaper I found laying around.

Who in the world has newspapers?

After a few minutes, I was interrupted by the door opening. It's about time that bitch is here. 

"Rafe, come to my office, we need to know the shipment's whereabouts," a stranger says without looking up from his phone.

I'm not Rafe.

I take my time to look at him, piercing black eyes, black dress shirt buttoned halfway showing off the tattoos crawling up his neck. His jet black curls look so soft, I kind of want to touch them. Damn, stranger is hot. Tattoos are such a turn-on.

Shut up.

" I already took care of it love", I say in a cocky voice, my eyes not leaving the newspaper. Let's mess with this guy before I kill him.

The man's head shot up, "Who the hell are you?", he says in an authoritative tone. I wonder if I could cut my finger on his jawline. What the fuck is wrong with me. 

"I could ask you the same, but I don't really care", I lick my thumb. 

"Listen I would watch that mouth of yours or I won't hesitate to kill you", I look from the corner of my eye and see that he was trying to analyze me.

Finish him.

"Try your best love", I encourage him, flipping to the next page of the newspaper.

He's quick to charge at me, grabbing the newspaper from my hands and throwing it on the ground. I was reading that, asshole.

He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the wall behind me. I looked up at him smirking which seemed to tick him off. I could end him within seconds, but I'll let him 'hurt' me. His grip is rough, but I see the hesitation in his eyes underneath the anger.

Get a grip.

He was beautiful. Kind of like a goddess, but he is strangling me right now so I should do something. 

I'm quick to grab the knife I had in my purse and cut the arm that was on my neck. Enough to hurt, but no permanent damages. He doesn't react like I expected to, it was strange. I expected him to be in some sort of pain, maybe even call back up. I see he was getting ready for a punch, but before he could hit me I grabbed him and pinned him against the wall as he did to me, but with my knife to his throat.

I press seeing a little blood draw. He stays looking into my eyes. Why won't he fucking fight back?

"Don't underestimate me and don't disrespect me", I say with confidence while arching my left eyebrow. 

"Touche", he whispers.

Stranger stare's into my eyes, and before any one of us could say anything else, someone barged in through the door.

"What the hell?"

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.