"Euphoria💜"

"Why don't you ever listen to me huh?" Tae chirped but no real malice in his voice, rather it's soft and sweet

"Uuhhhgghh I hate to blow dry my hair hyung!! You know that don't you?" Kook whined as he tighten the hold on Tae's waist, bringing him more closer and rubbing his face in the soft material of his shirt. Tae's heart almost melted at the view. But note that almost.

" hmm so now you call me hyung huh? I don't remember you calling me that during the interview though? Is it me or did you really called me 'my baby bear' in an interview hmm?" Tae comb kooks hair with his fingers, separating the half dried silky locks , in the way massaging his scalp a little as he knows that makes kook go all numb and weak.

" no it's not you, I really called you that. Cause you really are my baby bear. I just don't do this 'blow drying my hair' part but you do almost nothing if I don't call you out for it!!" Kook murmured in between purring softly, he really loves it when Tae does this thing with his hair, it just feels so relaxing at a same time so exciting. It makes him feel the euphoric pleasure coming from His Euphoria, His love, His whole world, Kim Taehyung.

Kooks eyes were getting close as sleep consumed him, he thought tae would fight back saying he doesn't do that but he didn't cause he knew kook was right. He just chuckled a bit and placed a soft kiss on kooks crown of the head putting the dryer aside.It's the best part of their relationship though, in some part Tae took the responsibility of being mature, in some other parts kook took it.

That's how they became each others better half,
each others "EUPHORIA"!💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next one coming soon!!

🚨English is not my first language, please forgive me for any mistakes and feel free to give any kind of suggestions. Thank you.

Photo credit: yummykookv (instagram)
Inspiration: added picture
                        Euphoria by Jungkook
Announcement: I am so sorry for disappearing suddenly and for not updating my previous story. I will try to be active now. If you like my stories please vote, comment and follow ,it will really inspire me a lot. Thank you so much for reading. I will come with another shorts soon. Until then be safe and stay healthy.