"Well you're awfully quiet." You told him.

"Yep, the last time I was in this car, I spoke too much and got into trouble. So I'll just keep my mouth shut." He replied with a half smile.

"Are you serious?" You chuckled.

"Very." He replied.

"Oh ok."

There was silence once more and no one said a word until you pulled up at the mall.

"So are you coming in with me or?" You asked as you reached for your handbag.

"Women take way too long in stores, I'll just wait here." He said.

"Ok then." You said opening your door and leaving the car.

"Wait!" Gojo called out before you closed the door.

"What exactly are you going to buy?" He asked curiously.

"Just a few things for tomorrow's trip like sandals, a swimsuit, a bathrobe, maybe a new towel." You replied while caressing your chin.

"You had me at swimsuit. I'm coming with you." He said before coming out of the car.

"Really?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"Of course! You should try some for me, then I'll pick my favorite one." He said as the two of you began to walk.

"In your dreams." You said in a sassy tone.

"Ugh, you're no fun." He whined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You bought more stuff then you had planned to, because it had been a while since you went shopping and also because Gojo was carrying all the bags.

"You said that you'd only buy like 4 things so what are all of this stuff? I only came along to see you in a swimsuit, but you haven't even bought it." He complained.

"You're not seeing me in anything and don't worry the store we're going to next is the swimsuit store." You told him.

"No fair, you're making me carry all these bags and you're not gonna try on a swimsuit for me?" He whined.

"I'll buy you ice cream or something on our way out." You said.

"Do you really think that you can bribe me with ice cream, like I'm some kind of a child?" He asked pretending to be offended.

"Fine then, no ice cream for you." You said firmly as you both entered the store.

"Why are you such a meanie?." He pouted.

You ignored him and started looking through the collections.

'None of this fit my style.' You thought as you browsed through the racks.

You were so concentrated at looking through the swimsuits that you completely forgot about Gojo.

"Wait a minute where is he?" You asked yourself looking for him.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan'..." You heard him call from behind you.

"...I think this one would look great on you." He said proudly while holding up a swimsuit.

It was a very skimpy string swimsuit, that barely even covered the private areas.

"It's Miss [L/n[F/n] and you must be out of your mind if you think that I'd wear something like that." You said rolling your eyes.

"Oh come on, I'd love to see how nice your ass-"

"Put that back before I throw you with something." You warned.