Chapter 18(??)

Izuku POV
A small time skip

Before we know it we're at Kacchan's house. Two cars in the drive way I can tell both his parents are home. Two parents, like a normal family.... something I'll never have I guess.

We walk in and Kacchan yells "I BROUGHT THE MEAT SACK YOU FAVOR OVER YOUR OWN SON YOU OLD HAG." I rethink his raging voice. I realize what he said and laugh thinking of what I'll say when Mitsuki comes in to greet us.

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU DAMN BRAT IM NOT EVEN THAT OLD YOUR JUST YOUNG DAMN IT" I hear her screaming come closer and closer.

She walks in and I just. "I am the meat sack you favor over your son, great choice by the way" I smile sweetly as I say it. It takes Kacchan a minute to process the second part then I swear I saw steam from his ears. His scowl sharpens and he look- well hilarious.

I laugh while he holds his fist up threatening me and I continue to laugh. He grabs me by my shoulders and shakes me as if to get my laughs out so he can beat me.

"I-I I'm sorry i-it's just pfffft- there are no lies in what I said— technically I- I am a meat sack and parents w-will always like me pfffft-" I see mitsuki in the corner of my eye chuckle a bit and Kacchan seems even more mad. But he contains his anger.

"I'll get you pretty and you little dog too." He says in the most angriest/serious voice ever and I start laughing my ass off holding my stomach bending over. I've never heard someone say something so angry but funny at the same time. He sighs and I see him smile a bit my laughs become smaller until there gone completely.

I now stood back up not bending over anymore and Kacchan bonks my head a bit. I cough a bit to clear my throat.

"Good afternoon Auntie" I say smiling she smiles back and pats my head.

"Good afternoon meatsack" I snort a bit covering my mouth and she smiles I guess it'll be a nickname now and I'm fine with that.

I take off my shoes to actually go into the house and Kacchan does the same. Mitsuki walks off to the kitchen saying dinner will be ready in a hour or so. I say a loud ok and thank you so she hears me.

Then I peek into the living room seeing Masaru he hears me and looks up from the newspaper he always seems to be reading. I smile and wave knowing he's a man of few words. He smiles and waves back and I go back to following Kacchan to his room.

He doesn't show it but he was walking slower so he didn't leave me. I smile warmly. He doesn't show it he's kind just in smaller ways then others think. In a way it was sweet but it'll lead to a lot of misunderstanding if your one to assume a lot very quickly.

Anyway we get to his room and I put my stuff down. He lets out a huff and I turn towards him confused.

"I'm going fucking shower I smell like that shitty school." He says in a slightly angers voice but he's always like that so I don't worry too much about it and just nod. Then he left the room so I just sighed and sit on the floor leaning on the bed closing my eyes. Being alone makes me think and that's not very good. I don't like it one bit. I open my eyes and look around.

The room is a simple one it's cool honestly. Rock posters around the room along with all Might merchandise along with posters but only a few unlike me he outgrew all the all might stuff but I still know he really admires all might to this day I smile slightly till I see something sharp, scissors... I don't know why but it makes me think back to the time where I tried to see how sharp my scissors where and for some odd reason tried it on the palm of my hand.. todo took them away from me and I haven't seen them since but that memory leads to another.