42 | Wooing the love birds

Start from the beginning

"What happened? Why you look so tired??" He asked worried.

"What to say now?? I am getting old!! I get so tired!!! Who's there to help me?? Buddi ho gayi abb mein!!'' she said taking a seat on the sofa. Varad following her.

"Kaise baat kar rahi ho!!! Did you dad again fought??? Shall we go to doctor??" He asked as he massaged her head. She relaxed closing her eyes.

Rajeev kept gawking at his wife with weird looks. Now what was she upto??? Didn't she was all fine few minutes ago??

"Just a minute" he said and went to bring baam.

As soon as he went inside , Rachana looked at her husband , winking. He chuckled understanding how his wife was wooing their son.

Rachana relaxed as she felt varad's hands massaging her head. She muttered a thankyou and kissed his forehead.

"Thankyou shona , you see how I get tired!!! Abb toh mein thak gayi!!! Now you get married soon and bring me a cute sweet daughter-in-law!!

These people sitting here won't help me! And dimple is busy in her studies , soon she'll be back to Chandigarh. Then I'll be alone!?" She said as everyone sat for dinner. Varad was listening quietly to his mother's talk.

"Areee I am there for you darling!!" Raj replied her winking. Dimple and varad laughed at their dad's cheesy comment.

"Shut up raj! I'm serious. He's grown up now. How more will we wait?? You see , my friends sons already married with children's in their houses!!! And look at me!" She said dramatically.

Varad was silent throughout the dinner. However he got the clue that his mom was upto something. And talking about his marriage , she seemed too serious!

..

"Errr... Varad.." raj cleared his throat gaining varad's attention.

"Yess dad" he replied , his eyes still glued to the phone.

"Come here."

"Haa"

"Umm... See this photo. She is my friend's daughter. As you know we are thinking of your marriage now , so why not you give it a try??" Raj asked him handing the photo.

Soon rachana joined them. She smiled back at Raj who assured her with their plan.

When varad saw the picture , he was flabbergasted!! He couldn't believe his sights. His eyes met Rachana's and she smiled at him.

"Maa.... Tthis--- this is.... Spr--- Spruha's picture!" He gasped.

"Yes!!!" She chirped clapping her hands.

"You too knew it???" He asked his dad who grinned wide.

"Ohh god!!! I'm so surprised!! You guys planned this literally!!! Ohh mom I love you so much!!!!" He said as he got up hugging his mom.

"No doubt there was something something going on between you too huh!!' he said as the trio laughed.

"Did you guys... Liked talked with her parents??" He asked as they settled.

"Yah. Sharad. She's sharad's daughter. It was then , when shaalu told me about your love story... And how you were serious about marrying her... And then here we are!!!" Raj said.

"We had a talk. They've accepted our offer. Let's see what Spruha says!" Shalmali said. Varad seemed worried after listening to his mother's sentence.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Maa.. we are doing this but what if she thinks...that....that this is all planned and she's forced and all!

I mean-- you know right , I love her! Now that she's finally back I don't want to loose her. You know--- I.." he groaned pressing his face in his palms.