ii.

chapter twoold friends & new ones

chapter two
old friends & new ones

━━━━━━━⋆✰⋆━━━━━━━

AMELIE HUFFED in utter frustration as she angrily shoved her mascara wand into its container, the object being thrown into the cup holder of Stiles' jeep.

The latter eyed the girl questionably. "What's got you all feisty?" He asked, genuine confusion set in his tone. He could've sworn she was just joking on him only moments before.

Amelie stared at him with a deadly glare, now annoyed at anyone and anything. "My dumb ass mascara keeps messing up." She grumbled.

Stiles chuckled slightly. "What did you expect to happen? You're literally in a moving vehicle." He states matter of factly.

"Maybe if someone didn't rush me to get ready this morning, then I would've been able to do it earlier." Amelie shot back as she began to wipe away the mascara with a make-up wipe.

Stiles rolled his eyes at the girls complaints. "You're literally always late, Lee. Sorry if I care about your education." He remarked sarcastically.

Amelie merely mocked the boy before turning her body towards him. "Is it all gone?" She questioned as she fluttered her eyes lightly.

Stiles glanced at her quickly before turning his eyes back to the road. "Yep." Amelie grinned as she tossed her wipes into her bag.

"Good. Now are you okay?" She watched as he furrowed his brows at her sudden question.

"What?"

"Are you okay?" She enunciated for the boy.

He laughed lightly. "Why wouldn't I be?" A smile may have been on his face, but his eyes didn't light up along with it, signaling something was wrong.