༉ ┊꒰ jealousy 2 ꒱

Magsimula sa umpisa

you felt a gush of wind blow towards your right, making goosebumps form on your soft skin. you smiled to yourself, finally. he arrived. your smile quickly faded as you realized it was just another drunk that inhabited the bar; typical.

"hey~ what's a pretty thing like you doing here all alone?" the man said, lightly smiling. you scoffed as you took out your phone. no new messages. 8:30. "go away. i'm not interested in talking to you. you smell horrible." you rolled your eyes, trying to seem as boring as possible to try and him go away.

"you're here all alone... i don't see why-" "i'm pretty sure they said to leave, didn't they?~ ☆" there it was. that spike of bloodlust aura, accompanied by the man you grew to love. you turned with a smile, being met with a rather handsome hisoka, with his arm between you and the drunk man.

"... i think it's best you leave now before you get hurt." you smiled, mentally laughing as the man walked away, a stain evident on his jeans. "i apologize for being late, darling. i had some business to attend to with illumi~ but i think it's best we go somewhere else..♢" hisoka spoke, in his usual seductive tone with a serious tone laced somewhere in his voice.

you nodded as you stood up, paying for your wine as you walked out hand in hand with the magician. ".. you wouldn't happen to know the name of that man, do you?~ ♡" hisoka asked as he held you a bit tighter tonight; as if you'd vanish if he held you a little less.

"no. that man was only bothering me for a few seconds before you came into the bar. why?" you asked. you obviously knew the answering, completely aware of hisokas tendencies. "no reason~ i already have his face memorized~ ☆" hisoka spoke, causing a chill to run down your spine.

why is it that someone so dangerous, feared and horrifying.. could be so loving?
this magician really is something special.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
illumi
———
"could you stand closer to me? i just need you to be around me more. i don't want any harm coming your way."
———

since day 1, illumi swore to do everything in his power to keep you safe. he's always been very overprotective of you. you are truly the only thing that keeps him sane, that teaches him emotions. you are the light that he needs in his life.

illumi never thought he could even comprehend the emotion known as "love"; that was till he met you. he could become very desperate, trying to do anything to keep you out of harms way.

but, this has also caused him to feel something new. why was it that whenever you talked to anyone else, he could feel his heart clench? it wasn't like you were in any danger, so why did it still hurt?

illumi isn't stupid. he knows well aware that jealousy is an emotion, but he didn't understand why he felt it. he loved you, and you loved him. it was pointless to doubt that fact. so why, why did his heart get plagued with jealousy any time he saw you with someone he didn't know?

how troublesome.