Many people looked shocked not knowing this about Sally. 

Meanwhile Artemis was glaring at Zeus. "Plane crash huh?" 

Zeus not wanting the wrath ofthe girl just stayed quiet.

Her dream was to be a novelist, so she spent all high school working her ass off to raise enough money to get into a college with a great creative-writing program. But of course, good things never last and her bastard uncle got cancer, making her quit school her senior year and throw away all her dreams and aspirations for a shit head that didn't deserve it. So when he died,she was left broke, lonely, and had no diploma to get a decent job. Apparently, the only 'good' thing that happened to her was my missing father.

"Aww! Aphrodite squealed.

I have no memories, but I kinda got this warm glow thing going on, maybe I've seen him smile. 

"Poseidon you are not allowed to visit your children!" Zeus said.

"She is not my blood daughter, she's adopted so technically not against the ancient laws." Poseidon  shrugged and winked at Ariadne.

 Meanwhile the other demigods were wishing their parents broke therules every once and awhile.

I don't know. But I hate him for making my mom so sad, he's the reason she has no pictures of him, she said it was too painful. 

The thing is, they weren't even married, making me an illegal child. All she told me was that he was hella rich and super important, meaning their relationship had to be kept secret. 

Then the bastard set sail across the Atlantic one day and never came back. That's what got me, he knew the risks but he still went, that made me hate him even more. Lost at sea my ass.

"She's smart." Athena stated. "It not lie but not the truth." Everyonenodded in agreement.

My mom had to work shitty jobs, anything to get us by; she took long ass night classes for her diploma, leaving me with Gabe for hours;and raising me on her own, which I had to give her props for, I was anything but easy. 

"That's an understatement." Thalia muttered to Nico. "What's thatpinecone face?" "Nothing deer face."

Somehow, she never complained or got mad! Even at Gabe! This woman I call my mom is a fucking SAINT! 

I guess I should explain more about Gabe. My mom married him when I was three. He tricked us into thinking he was nice for the first thirty seconds of meeting my mom, then BAM! He becomes the doom of this family and became the biggest bastard I've ever met!When I was younger, four or five maybe, I nick-named him Smelly Gabe, with good reason too, he smelled like shit and dirty socks had a god damned fuck up child that's been rotting for the past decade in a locker room full of sweaty men.

"Ew gross!" All the girls squealed. While Clarisse, Thalia, Annabeth,and the boys turned green.

 I'm fucking serious. You think I'm joking? I'm not. 

Gabe and I never, ever, got along, and that made my moms life so much harder. She had to deal with Smelly Gabe's slimy ways, and the way he and I argued... let's just say it never ends well. 

"Please not this part." Ariadne muttered to herself. Reyna looked ather a bit worried.

When I got home is an example. I walked into our tiny apartment, praying that my mom was home. I did not have the patience to deal with Gabe today. My prayers were not answered.