Valentine's Day?

Začať od začiatku

Ms. Aphmau was still bright red, but I kept a hold of her hand as we both leaned against Mr. Aaron, her on his shoulders, me on his chest as he had me against his chest, holding me. I liked his grip around me, it felt so much like papa and me holding Ms. Aphmau's hand felt like me holding mama's hand, my family, maybe, but not biological, but my forever family after what happened "I'm so confused right now" Auntie Katelyn says as Ms. Kawaii~Chan comes back in to the living room "Oh, Kawaii~Chan forgot to ask what kind of cookies does everyone..." Then she see me, Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron on the couch.

She starts jumping and screaming "Gah! Aaron~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai, Lotusia~Tan, this perfect! Kawaii~Chan needs pictures" I hide my face as it was beat red, but it was into Mr. Aaron's chest as Ms. Kawaii~Chan started taking pictures "I'm so embarrassed" Ms. Aphmau says, I nodded in agreement with her as she keeps taking pictures "Kawaii~Chan stop snapping pictures before I snap you" She squeaks and stops, I look out from Mr. Aaron's chest, my face still bright red as Ms. Aphmau's "What's going on in here?" Mr. Laurance asks as they come back from their talk "So, Katelyn, Aphmau and Aaron are going to join us for Valentine's Day date tomorrow" Mr. Travis tells her, I looked at them confused.

I didn't know they had a date, but I wanted to know what Valentine's day was, I've never heard of it "It'll be a double date" I was so confused "Whaaat!? This is a shipping day come true!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan yells "You told her about that?" she asks seemingly angry, she groans "Great, now everyone knows, Travis you blabbermouth" I was so confused about this "This is news to me and it seems to be new to Lotusia too" both of them look to me, I just looked confused as hell "I'm so sorry, you two, I have no idea what's going on" Ms. Aphmau apologizes taking me out of Mr. Aaron's lap "This is all happening way too fast and I just..." She was cut off by Mr. Aaron "I'm fine with it" He tells her while rubbing my head "Travis" Mr. Laurance calls, he and Mr. Garroth both had their phones out.

I got even more confused "Got room for a few more people?" He asks "Absolutely, are you guys coming with us too?" he asks turning to them "Yeah, with our dates" I looked at them confused "Dates!?" Everyone shouts except for me, my eyes just widen "You guys have dates?" Auntie Katelyn asks them "Aphmau's going to go with Aaron, you know" Auntie Katelyn tells them "We know and we're okay with that Aphmau, we're sure you have a good reason" I looked confused at them looking around the room at everyone "Garroth and I just asked Lucinda and Cadenza, they'll be coming as our dates, not that there's anything going on between us" He tells us.

I looked down slightly "We just thought it would be nice if everyone hung out on Valentine's Day" I looked down, I didn't have anyone to go with on this Valentine's Day with, I guess I was going to be alone or with someone else "That actually does sound nice for all of us to hang out on Valentine's together..." She noticed me "Uh, I think we forgot someone" She announces pointing at me "Oh, sweetheart" Ms. Aphmau hugs me "Well, everyone has to bring a date, it's the day of love, you know" Mr. Travis says but Ms. Aphmau looked mad "She is not dating anyone, if I find out she is dating someone he's getting the chancla" I looked at her scared, I could see Mr. Aaron look scared too "Oh no, I'm turning into my mother" I blinked at her as everyone chuckles, most of them were chucking nervously.

I don't see anything wrong with turning mama, but I guess it's different in other people's perspective "Okay, well she needs to go with someone or she's going to have to be watched" Ms. Aphmau looked down at me, I just looked away from her "She could come with us" Mr. Aaron says "Yeah, she could be with me and Aaron" Ms. Aphmau agrees, I looked up at them, they give me smiles. I just smiled back "You'll be the adorable third wheel we all want" I smiled brightly happy to be able to hangout with everyone at this Valentine's day "Oh, can Kawaii~Chan come?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks jumping.

Auntie Katelyn turns to her "Sure" She agrees "Yay! Kawaii~Chan is going to Invite Reese and Michi~Senpai" I looked at her, why, just why would she invite those two, if Ms. Michi is just probably going to steal someone from someone, I don't like Ms. Michi nor do I trust her around my family "Uh Kawaii~Chan, are you sure you want to invite Michi, I mean she might try to get with Reese" Ms. Aphmau tells her, or get with someone else to hurt someone else "Oh, but Kawaii~Chan doesn't want Michi to be alone" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says, I just thought of Mr. Zane when she said alone "Speaking of alone, I don't want Zane to be alone on Valentine's Day either, Um maybe I can invite him and him and Michi can be like pretend dates or something like that" Ms. Aphmau says.

I nodded, Mr. Zane doesn't need to be alone on that day "That sounds perfect" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says "This everyone is coming on the date" I smiled happy to be with everyone "I just invited Dante he said he'll be coming with Nicole" I looked at him like he was asking for a death wish "What?" She asks, Ms. Aphmau clears her throat "Travis, can I see you a moment in private?" She asks him handing me to Mr. Aaron. I sit in his lap playing with his hoodie strings, I pull out my notebook 'Mr. Aaron, what's Valentine's Day?' I ask him, he blinks at me before smiling "never heard of it?" He asks, I nod "Well, Valentine's Day is a day where lovers can express their affections to someone, either a lover or maybe even family, by giving someone gifts and spending the day with them" I nodded 'My family just never celebrated most holidays, just birthdays and Chirstmas' I write "not even Halloween?" Mr. Aaron asks, I shake my head.

I hear gasps making me giggle and Mr. Aaron chuckle "You never celebrated Halloween!?" I hear Mr. Garroth "Or Fourth of July!?" I hear Mr. Laurance "Or Thanksgiving!?" I hear Ms. Katelyn "Or Easter" I shake my head no with a smile everyone chuckles "Don't worry Squirt, we'll teach you our holidays when they come" I smiled at Auntie Katelyn "Your here to stay" Mr. Aaron tells me, I smiled and hugged him, I better be here to stay, I love them to much to leave them or be taken away.