Chapter 1 Introduction

Intro
Name: Iris
Age 16
Hair-red
Eyes- gray
Height-5'4
Loves- Chloe, baking, drawing, fae, helping the poor whenever she can, children,
Hates- people who hate the fae, and ignorant rich people

Name- clover but normally called Chloe
Age-5
Loves- iris, baked goods, fae, gramps
Hair-blonde
Eye- green

Name-Claude also known as gramps
Age-55
Discription- he is the OG owner of the bakery gave it to iris because he was getting older acts like a grandpa for both iris and Chloe they aren't related and he lives somewhere away from them

————♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪——-
Hi my names iris and before I get into the main story let me take you back to before i had moved into Ulstead Before i meet aurora, her family and friends before I meet him even before I was born into this world.

Let's start with where Im originally from the US to be exact California
I've already given you my name from the book but my real name is Kimberly. I didn't really have the best life but I also didn't have a bad one I was drawn into fantasy i loved the idea of dragons and fairies and I fell in love with the movie maleficent. It was November 16 my birthday  the day had barely finished and I was heading to bed. There is one thing I love more than anything and that is the idea of being a side character and seeing the main character grow and of course without thinking i wished just for that to be transmitted into a story i loved and become a side character.

I went to sleep that night thinking nothing would happened. When I woke up I was the in a different body a baby's body to be exact. At first I couldnt except it but after a few weeks it sinked in my dream had come true but in which story was i exactly.

It wasn't until that dreadful and horrible day years later when I was the age of 10 did I find out which story I had been brought to yes it took 10 years for me to find out but most does days were lived happily after I turned the age of 1 I accepted my new family but it was all taken from me that day. After that day I decided to head to a kingdom called Ulstead. Yes the kingdom which prince Philip belonged to it had been 10 years so I didn't really remembre most the story or how the characters looked like but I did remembre their names and the main plot.

When I had just moved into one of the towns in the kingdom of Ulstead.   I had little money only enough to get myself some food

'I've  been on the streets for a week now i should better find a job my moneys running short' i think to myself as I walk into this bakery I hadn't  seen before though it might be because I hadn't explored this part of the town yet
     I walk into the bakery and ring the bell a few seconds later a man comes out from the back he looked to be in his late forties to early fifties. " hello there my names Claude what can I get you"  he said smiling "can I get a muffin please" " that'll be 4 pence"

        I take out my money from my bag to see I only had 2 pence left ' what should I do Im short on money I knew i shouldn't had spent to much yesterday but no I had to spend more' i think to myself 'know how am I-'     

          " seems like you are short on money" Claude chimes in disturbing my thoughts 'tell you what I'll let you work the rest of what you owe me off' he adds 
( I'm not sure if I'm doing the whole money thing right since this is supposed to be medieval time money)
     I look up to see him smiling once again I smile back and nod " you don't look like your from around here did you just move i have never seen anyone with ginger hair here" he asks while i eat the muffin " I moved here from far away I've been here for around a week now I've been on the streets most the time but i was planning on looking for a job" I reply " i see so your looking for a job ey. I could use some help around here Im getting to old for this would you mind working for me" he offered while cleaning the counter " really can i work here" I exclaimed " yes you seem to be needing the work and I seem to be needing help" he explained raising an eyebrow at how happy I was. I realized what I was doing and blushed "sorry" "it's alright you can start after you finish your muffin"
       The rest of the day was spent working and people gasping at my hair it must have been rare around the place if that's how they reacted. It was getting night and I was ready to head back to the streets to go to sleep " why don't you use my extra bedroom I have in the second floor you can sleep there till you find your own place" once again I jump out in joy " Really thank you" I exclaimed bringing him into a hug

He chuckles " yes really you seem far to young and energetic to be out there by yourself anyways I don't know how you have spent a week alone by yourself so far" " how old are you anyways" he asks " 10 turning 11 soon though" I answer "10 wow you are far to young know let me show you to your room" we head up stairs and he shows me to the room it was a small room which had a bed and cabinet to but cloths in. it also had a small desk and a window near the bed. I spent the rest of the night thinking of the days  events before sleeping.

2 years later

It has been 2 years since the day i meet Claude and Im now 12.
It was a normal day like any other and like always Im heading towards the moors to leave them baked goods i had a cloak on to cover my hair and a gown. Ever since I had found out this world had fey and they were from the maleficent move I had started to leave offering for them just some muffins and other things you'd fine in a bakery.

 Ever since I had found out this world had fey and they were from the maleficent move I had started to leave offering for them just some muffins and other things you'd fine in a bakery

As I make my way to the edge of the moors I see a girl she had light blonde hair and she looked around my age I simply ignore her and go back to what I was doing.
As I sat down the food and waited for the creature to show up again Im surprised by a voice " what are you doing" they said
I jump a little before turning around " oh um you scared me I'm just leaving food for the fey I do at least once or twice a week" " what are you doing" i add " I was wondering with my fairy godmother and kinda went of track I didn't know anyone else came here its rare to see other people let's be friends" she exclaims smiling 'fairy? They hardly Interact with people non the less become their godmother'.

"Um sure but isn't it about time you head back to you godmother she might get worried I was also waiting for someone but I guess they won't show up" " your right let's meet up here again when do you usually come here" " normally every Tuesday and Friday" i answer 'huh I didn't get her name I guess I'll ask her next time she seems familiar I don't know why'
As I was getting ready to leave I saw the creature I normally talked to give a nod signaling a goodbye 'guess they were there i wonder if the were looking at our conversation hope they enjoyed the goods' I think to myself
As I got closer to the bakery I saw a a figure lying down near the door and as I got closer i saw it was a child that looked no older than 3 ' what would a child be doing here?'
—————————————————

First chapter done if you read the first time I posted this i did change the fact she is now someone from another universe