Fey

Not exactly how Iris would look like but the closest I could fine to how I wanted her to look like

——————( ̄^ ̄)ゞ——————
A week had past since aurora told me of the news. I was on my way back from the store where I bought all the baking supplies we had run out of at the bakery, I was excited for tomorrow.Tomorrow was Auroras wedding and the fae where invited news spread quickly me and my little sister Chloe where going to see the fae though I have always spent time near the moors and the place I used to live in was really close to the fae especially since we were related in a way I had never actually seen one
I have always wanted to see them. Chloe liked the idea to I dare say she was a little more exited than me. When we arrived back to the bakery we where greeted by gramps.( he would sometimes come to check on us) "Hey kiddos" he greeted us "hey gramps it's been a while you don't drop by as often" I  pouted as I take of my cloak which covered my hair " well you know my legs aren't like they used to be it takes a while to get here you know" he says while Chloe takes of and jumps on him it is true his legs haven't been in the best shape as of late though you can blame than on old age .
        " and hello to you to Chloe look at how big you've gotten" he chuckled to Chloe who just giggles.
"Well since your here would you like to eat anything" I offer " I'll have a muffin with some coffe if you don't mind" he replies. I then leave to get the things ready it was around 10 and the shop was about to open. " here you go" I place down the food " looks good should come by more often just to have some free delicious breakfast" you know you can come whenever you want gramps" I add
We sit down and talk for a few minutes until gramps had finished of breakfast
"Well I better be of" he says getting up from his chair " alright hold just a sec let me get you some more bread for when you get home" I stoped him from leaving before going back and picking some baked goods. " here you go" " your to kind" he exclaims  " anything for you gramps" I say as I walk him out Chloe then gives him one last hug before waving bye to him " visit soon" she suggests.
Chloe has been with me for almost 4 years now she's turning 6 soon
Anyway the day went by quickly soon it was time to close the shop. Chloe dosent really help around the bakery normally just sits in the back eating some sweets. We had to wake up early tomorrow since we were planning and getting near the place where the fea where going to enter early since we new It would be a little crowded.
I also had to go get the dresses from the shop since I had been invited to the wedding. As soon as Aurora invited me I got straight to ordering dresses I also found out we would be heading in after the fae where done for reasons we didn't  know about.
               I was going to finally meet basically my sisters boyfriend which is now her soon to be husband for the first time and I was going to make sure he knew to never break her heart. Of course I knew maleficent probably already took care of it even though I hadn't meet her yet I knew we would meet soon since she said she'd introduce me to her family but I'd still like to give him a talking to.

I woke up the next day excited for the day after changing I  gently woke up Chloe and told her to get ready.

I then proceeded to go down the stairs to where the bakery was and got us some food. I also decided to pack some lunch just incase we were out for more than we expected. "I'm ready" Chloe practically screams as she jumps down the stairs " be careful" I warn laughing. As we walked out the door  I saw a few homeless in the streets I decided to head back inside and grab some bread. " Here you go" I say giving them some bread They took it from my hand and smiled then making a nodding motion as a sign of thank you. I just smiled back

"Come on Iris let's go we don't want to miss It" Chloe exclaimed
When we arrived there me and Chloe got to the front. I sat down on the ground with Chloe on my lap.
       "Wow" Chloe gasped as she sees the fae pass by they looked so pretty. I saw some tree like fae and some mushroom like fae I decided to sketch them as they came. I also gave some paper to Chloe so she can draw them to. She was supper focused on drawing it was adorable. I was hoping on seeing if I could find a specific fae but didn't see them I was kinda disappointed.

Once all of them went in they shut the doors and I decided it was time to head home. "Come on Chloe let's go"as we headed back i noticed a man trying to jump over the walls

I told Chloe to head inside and went over to the man. " you do know that is against the law" I began. The man turns around quickly and ends up falling guess I caught him by surprise." Oh you scared me well you see it's not what it looks like Um I- Um you know I'm just" he says stumbling on his words " I mean it looks like to  me your trying to trespass into the castle don't know why else you could be doing that" I interjected  raising a brow once again seemed familiar " look I'm one of them a fae you can say and I'm just trying to get in could you help me" he pleads " hum I guess I mean you don't look like you would be lying alright" he smiles" thank you" I smile back.
"ok know do you have any plan on getting in" "No that's the part I'm kind of stuck on" he confesses I start to look around and then I see a wall near boxes stacked on each  other " I've got a plan, let's get on those boxes an then you can stand on my back and jump it" I suggested he nods and does as I say
" by the way my name is Diaval" he Announced breaking the awkward Silence "what's your name" "my names iris" I replied as he gets on my back and jumps he thankfully successfully made it to the top " see you later" he mumbled almost to quietly before jumping of to the other side"

After he jumped I turned to head back to the bakery and then out of nowhere i got this feeling that something was going to go wrong though I really didn't think that Diaval  Was lying, I felt like something bad was going to happen.  'I halt for a minute Diaval i know who that is no wonder I have this bad feeling I have to get Chloe and get her out of here'

" come on Chloe we're going to see gramps" I stated  as I open the door to the backery I had a feeling and I wasn't going to risk it like last time especially since I know what is going to happen

The walk was a little long but when we arrived gramps greeted us happily he was exited to see us I of course had some goods in my hand. "Hi gramps I would like you to take care of Chloe for today if you don't mind" I said Chloe didn't really mind staying with gramps she had been wanting to go to his house for a while. "it's fine i don't mind you know I'll look over this cute little girl anytime" he exclaimed as he squeezes her half to death. " thanks oh and i also brought some things for you" I added giving him the basket full of food. " bye Chloe" "bye" she says waving at me giving me the cutest smile.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Ch 3 done 
Hope your enjoying the story I can't say I'm very good at writing so sorry if you see messups while reading