Wishes Do Come True

Start from the beginning

    "Yeah. Make other things seem so irrelevant," Jamil sighed at his childish dorm leader.

    Floyd clapped his hands, "Aha~! The sky's awesome! I wanna fly up there and see them up close, too~!"

    Jade merely chuckled, "A meteor shower  occurring on the day of the Star Sending would be no small coincidence, don't you agree, Azul?"

    "It must be the work of Idia-san and the princess," Azul retorted. "This celestial show... It's too good to be free!"

    "Wow... Awesome job, Ortho-kun. To get up that high..." Ruggie commented as he watched the sky.

    "How long are you gonna stare, Ruggie?" Leona asked, annoyed, but on the inside, he was fascinated by the sight alone. "The ceremony's over, right? Let's go."

    "Too bad about Malleus. I thought he was going to show his face, but he went right back," Lilia sadly said.

    "The weather was looking skeptical so Sebek accompanied him back to the dorm," Silver explained.

    Then the irritating voice of Sebek ran, "Young Master! Please wait!" He called for his master. "To think that they would perform the Star Sending ceremony in the depth of such a bad weather..."

    "It doesn't matter. Shooting stars are not much of a trinket for me. I could say that just stars would be quite disappointing," Malleus reassured Sebek that it's fine.

    The Headmaster couldn't help, but hug (Name), who was beside him, "The influence of the wishing stars... They only have the tiniest bit but their magic in the atmosphere changed it... Well now, I did not know what would happen, but we've uncovered quite an interesting result..." He cried.

     *ring* *ring*, Deuce's phone rang. Deuce took his phone out of his pocket and tap the green button, "Mom? Hello?"

    "Deuce, are you seeing this sky?! Isn't it nuts?! It's like a huge meteor shower!" His mother exclaimed in surprise, the very same reaction he had earlier.

    "Wow, you're excited, Mom. Yeah, I'm watching it too..." Deuce replied. "I'm a Star Gazer after all."

    "You're carrying out your duties as the Night Raven College representative," his Mom smiled at her sentence, proud of his son.

    "Yeah. I'm not like I was in the past. I swear on these stars..." Deuce said to his Mom.

    His mom chuckled, "Tossing crucial stuff like that, are you alright, Deuce dear?" She joked. "Mom's very proud of you, Deuce. Alright, I'm hanging up now~!"

    "Yeah. Thanks for calling," Deuce covered his mouth, preventing himself to cry. As soon as he hears the *beep*, he sobbed, "My mom... She's proud of me... Heh..."

    Trey chuckled from behind him, "Call from your mother?"

    "Ah, Trey-senpai!" Deuce immediately rubbed his tears away. "No! These tears are... Uh... Why wouldn't it stop?"

    Trey just waved his hands, "Haha, you were just fascinated by the stars that you forgot to blink, right? Really..." He also had tears in his eyes, he immediately wiped them away, "Really... I'm sorry I have to blink too. This is truly the best Star Sending, don't you think?"

    "... Yes!" Deuce nodded, happily. "Someday, I want to make even bigger wishes come true and make my mom even happier!"

    "We're cheering for you!!!" Pantherlily, Happy, Frosh, and Lector exclaimed as they hugged Deuce.

    With Idia, "... Alright. Ortho should be coming shortly. I'll have to tell him what it looks like from here..."

A few days after the Star Sending...

(Name) was lying on her bed with a warm cloth on her forehead. Carla told her to sleep for the whole day since she needs to recharge her energy again...

Idia told her via phone that a sequel for Star Rogue was released due to the meteor shower that occurred. She was happy to say at least, knowing that she helped him make the gear of Ortho...

She sighed in defeat, they also assured her that she didn't need to help them clean the Sports Field, which was caused by Ortho's flare. They are already re-seeding the field...

Professor Vargas also gave her a pack of raspberry juice, in case she passed out again. Professor Trein gave her a lack of meds for fever and flu. Professor Crewel gave her a plushie...

     "I'm glad that I met them..." She whispered before falling back to sleep.

💫 𝐄𝐧𝐝: [𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬] 💫

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

星に願いを