Even after he hurt me like this, I couldn't stop worrying about him. I didn't know what happened but I could see he was hurt too.

I stared at the roof thinking about him and wiping my tears continuously.

Kim Namjoon's pov

I left the room and came to the roof top to avoid seeing her anymore. After reaching the roof, I kneeled down on the floor and started sobbing loudly.

I'm so sorry Misoo, it was not a mistake. It was the most beautiful moment in my life. I lied that it didn't mean anything to me. It meant everything, it meant happiness for me.

But I don't deserve you Misoo. You deserve better. You deserve Jungkook. I'm sorry for hurting you like that but once you get to know about Jungkook's feelings for you, you would be grateful to me to not keep you to myself.

I couldn't ask you to be with myself Misoo. I cannot be selfish even if it is killing me right in my heart.

I kept my hand on my face and continued sobbing imagining her hurtful look after I rubbed rude words on her face.I stopped crying and stiffened when I felt someone hugging me. I knew in a second that it was him.

Hoseok hyung.

"Shh Namjoon. Stop crying." His one hand patted my back while the other caressed my hair while still being in the hug.

The homely feeling and the concern that I felt from him made me calm down a little bit. I needed this.

"It's okay Namjoon, everything's going to be okay. Do not worry.", He kept whispering words in my ears to calm me down.

After I calmed down, I didn't know what to reply. He saw me in my breaking point. What if he asks me why I was crying now. What will I reply to him. I really couldn't think about any reason since my mind went blank.

"Are you okay now? Stopped crying hmm?"he whispered again while I nodded a yes.

He broke the hug and gave me a smile while wiping my tears off my face.

"Do you want some water? Should I bring something to drink?", He asked me.

I nodded in a no without saying anything and wiped the last tears off my face. He didn't ask me anything but I had to give some reason to justify my crying.

"Hyung don't worry, it's nothing. I was just stressed about work and-"

"I heard your and Misoo's conversation Namjoon."

I looked at him in shock. My mind went numb after that. I didn't know what to reply next. He heard us arguing about our relationship.

"Believe me Namjoon, I didn't mean to eavesdrop on you guys but I returned from the washroom and was passing by your door when I heard you two talking. I just wanted to know what was happening and your door was open so I heard everything."

"Hyung-", I really didn't know what to reply to him. He heard me talking to her so rudely. He would have been thinking that I don't know how to respect and talk to girls.

"I know what you are thinking Namjoon. I was angry on you. When I heard that you both kissed yesterday and today you told her that it was a mistake and it didn't mean anything to you, I nearly lost it. I might have entered the room and would have slapped you to put some sense in your head but I didn't do that.

After sometime, I thought that you would never do it to someone. You can never hurt an ant consciously so I knew you would never hurt her feelings. So I waited for her to go back so that I could talk to you, but after seeing you crying like this here, I don't know what's happening anymore.