Chapter 20- Shopping

Start from the beginning

Amy glanced back and saw a lot of eyes staring back at her.

" Yup". She replied, popping the p.

" Great now everyone will see how ugly I look in these things" Jiah groaned.

"Just come out. I'll buy you some strawberry icecream later!" Hamilton called across the door.

"That's called bribing!" Jiah yelled back. Everyone laughed.

While evryone was laughing, the changing room door opened and stepped out a uniformed Jiah. She was breathtakingly beautiful, cute and hot at the same time. The colour blue and black went well with her pale skin and the curve-hugging blazer and vest showed off her body. Her skirt was shorter than the ones on display but it did not look slutty at all. Her long legs showed off themselves as Jiah walked foward. The group became silent.

Then Jonah yelled out "whoo hoo! You're smoking hot gurl! The boys will be all over you!"

Jiah poked her tongue out at him.

"You suit it. They should get you to model the uniform. I mean that blonde chick looks like she's on drugs." Hamilton said indicating the poster that was hung up on the store wall that showed a blond girl posing with a guy wearing the same uniform as Jiah. Everyone laughed. Jiah went back into the changing rooms and soon came out with a pile of clothes draped in one arm and wearing her original outfit, which consisted of black jeans and a white sweater.

"So we only need the winter uniform, right?" Jiah asked Amy.

Amy nodded. "Uhhuh. We will buy the summer one when we need to." Jiah payed for her clothes with the card the madrigals have all given them and walked to the group was sitting with Amy. Amy clapped her hands.

"Lets go guys! We only have the books left to buy." The group obeyed, some unwillingly and they all said thank you as they trudged out the door. The stationary was not far away. They entered and Amy gave them the list of stuff they needed to buy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I. Am. Starving" Dan groaned as they all exited the store with few more shopping bags in their hands.

"Lunch time! Yes!" Atticus yelled joyfully and he and Dan raced towards the food court. The group all caught up soon and they all chose the food they were having and dug in. Everyone had chosen fast foods except for..Ian, Natalie and Jiah. Jiah and Ian were holding a plastic container full of sushi and Natalie held a salad. They all grabbed a table that seated all of them and dug in.

While the younger kids chatted away, Amy asked the older as she ate her food. "We have around 3 hours left till Nellie and Uncle Fiske comes and picks us up. What should we do?"

"We can go shopping!" Natalie piped in, hearing what Amy said. The group all groaned.

"No more shopping."Phoenix cried. "Are you trying to torture us?"

"We could go bowling or something. Or go to the arcade." Jake suggested.

"Bowling?" The Starling boys said.

"Yeah! Let's go bowling!" Madison and Reagan cried together.

"I agree man, It has been ages since I went bowling with my homies." Jonah said.

"We never went bowling together." Sinead pointed out.

"Good point.."

"Ok than. Bowling it is." Amy said and carried on eating. The others turned back to their food as well.

"How do you do that?" Madison asked.

"Do what?" Atticus was curious.

"You does stick thingys to eat" Madison replied. Everyone turned to look at Jiah who was eating sushi with her chopsticks.

"What? You never seen chopsticks before?" Jiah asked the group. Some nodded yes. Some nodded no.

"Huh.." She carried on eating, skillfully maneuvering her chopsticks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bowling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yus!! Your team is going down!" Sinead yelled as she and her brothers scored another strike.

"That's because you keep doing that calculating thing to she how hard and what direction you need to throw the damn ball!" Hamilton said.

"Bowling is a sport darling. And you are a tomas." Sinead said back.

While they played, Amy sat in the lounge area with Jake's are snaking around her waist. Jiah and Ian were also not bowling but was having a game of chess. Which Amy found amusing because why would you want to verse Ian in chess?

"Annnddd, checkmate." Jiah said as she moved her bishop. "that would be one to you, and two to me."

Ian groaned. They set up another game and began playing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the Mansion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm tired. I am going to bed." Jiah told the group as they were watching a movie after dinner.

"Sure. Goodnight." Amy said. Jiah waved goodbye and went up to her room where Romeo was already asleep. She smiled and scratched behind his ears and walked towards to bathroom to get ready for bed. As she lay down on the bed she thought, 'it was worth to come here' and went to sleep, a smile never leaving her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I. Am an horrible horrible author!!
I am sorry for NOT updating!! I have been busy with so much stuff... I'm sorry.
Also I tried to show you all the uniform photos including the summer uniforms but... They only let me to upload one at a time. So... Dan's school uniform is coming up in the next chapter.
Have an amazing day guys!!