Chapter 4- Dinner (continued)

RECAP

"Come down for dinner in thirty minutes. Amy." He recited

Ian nodded, agreeing. "Yes. That is what it said. And I think it also means that we have thirty minutes to unpack."

Hamilton clapped his hands "Lets get down to it then. Shall we?"

"We shall"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gathered in the dining room. Everyone but Jonah, Pheonix, and Dan. Dan had gone up to the rooms again as the Wizards showed no sign of arrival.

"Why in morse code?" Hamilon asked. "You could have just told us"

"Yeah, why?" Madison abd Reagan said at the same time.

"Jinx!" They cried simultaneously.

"Jinx again!" They glared at each other.

"Nevermind." They sighed together.

Amy, Nat and Ian stared at them. The others however looked unfazed.

" I share your feelings. It's annoying when Ted says the same thing as me at the same time." Ned said.

"Ah, the privileges of being triplets- or twins." Ted replied.

Sinead rolled her eyes at her brothers.

"Oooookkkay..." Amy said,"and I sent the message in morse because who knows? We might need it."

"You were training us." Natalie replied, flicking back her glossy hair.

"Actually, it was MY idea" Dan came down with the Wizards in tow. "I wanted to see who didn't know morse code." He turned to Jonah and asked, "how did you go through the hunt without knowing morse code?"

"Umm.. I got people to decode it for me?" Jonah Wizard was speaking without his gangsta speech for the first time in his life.

Dan raised his eyebrows at that response.

"Dinner time!" Nellie yelled from the kitchen.

Ian started "your ba.."

"ITS NOT BABYSITTER, ITS AU PAIR!!!!!!" Dan yelled.

"Fine, au pair. Your au pair is still here?"

"She lives with us Ian," Amy sighed as she picked up a nearby phone. "Uncle Fiske? Dinner's ready"

"SINEAD REAGAN AND MADISON'S ON TABLE SETTING DUTY! AND BOYS! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW! THE FOOD IS NOT GOING TO CARRY THEMSELVES IS IT?" Nellie hollered from the kitchen.

"Coming!" Reagan and Madison shouted together, glared at each other and made their way in to the kitchen.

Sinead, Ian,Hamilton and Jonah followed.

The others took their seats at the table.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" a voice said from the doorway.

"Good evening Uncle Fiske!" Amy replied.

The boys came in with trays filled with food and thing to drink. The girls followed with cutlery, plates and cups.

Lasr, Nellie emerged with her newly dyed neon green hair.

"Lets eat!" Fiske said and everyone dug in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the late update guys.

Got my ipad confiscated by my parents lol

Ill try to update more often ;)