Chapter 21- The boy

Natalie stepped out of the limo by herself, looking picture perfect as usual. Her hair was perfect, her makeup flawless. She walked over to the passenger side window and the driver, Steven, rolled the window down. Natalie looked at her phone. It was 2 o clock.

"Can you pick me up in.... 3 hours?" She asked. "That would give me enough time to go around those gorgeous shops I saw yesterday. "

"Sure do miss. Have fun!" Steven said.

Natalie smiled. She really liked this guy.

"Thanks Steven."

Natalie turned around to face a group kids around her age staring at her. She smiled to them and smirked to herself when she saw some of the guys were close to feinting. She retraced the steps she took yesterday and found the uniform shop she had visited. The assistant with the curly red hair recognized her as Nat walked into the shop and brought out the altered skirt.

"Would you like to try it on?" The assistant asked as she handed her the bag.

"No, it will be fine. How much for the skirt?" Natalie asked as she took out her credit card from her purse. The assistant told her the price and Natalie payed and exited the shop, only to bump into someone and drop her bag and her purse.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The person spoke as he bent down to pick up what Natalie had dropped. Natalie just stared at him dumbfounded. Because, he was HOT. He had blue eyes and brown hair that looked so soft. He was taller than Natalie, around Ian's height and was very, very handsome. As he handed Natalie her things, Natalie snapped out of the trance and took it in her hands, smiling at him.

"It's ok. Thank you for picking it up." She said.

The boy ran his fingers through his hair to make it more tousled. "So, do you go to school here? I haven't seen you around"

"Um.. Yeah. Kind of. I'm starting school next week. I'm in eighth grade." Natalie replied.

"Hey! I go there as well! Adams middle school, right?" The boy said.

"Yes I think so.. Something like that. Do you know Daniel?" Natalie asked.

The boy laughed. "Who doesn't? I mean he is the trouble maker at our school. And happens to be my friend as well. Why? How do you know him?"

Natalie made a face. "He's my cousin."

The boy laughed again. Than a small sound came from his pocket. He took out his phone, read a text and smiled. And then he looked up at Natalie. "I'm sorry. I have to go. My girlfriend says she's just around the corner. Anyways i'll see you at school. Oh hey, what's your name?"

"Natalie" Nat said without her smile wavering from her face. She promised herself not to show him how upset she was.

"Oh, my name is Eric. It was nice meeting you. I'll see you at school." Eric waved goodbye and left, leaving Natalie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Uh oh.... I'm sorry Natalie.. I really really am...

Anyways...

Vote

Comment

Follow!!