[00:18]

"jesus its bright in here" jeongguk got out of bed and put his pants on.

there was soft music playing from out side of the room. it sounded like love music and jimin was singing along.

jeongguk left jimins room and looked around the living room.

"hyung?" jeongguk entered the kitchen where jimin was washing dishes with his back facing jeongguk.

"why'd you come get me?" jimin turned around and turned down the music. "well i wasn't gonna just leave you there."

"i can take care of myself." jeongguk crossed his arms and pouted.

"yes yes i know but you were upset. and i know you werent ready to meet and im really sorry jeongguk but i did what i felt was right. i can drop you off home if you want."

"please do."

;

"ill talk to you later right..?" jeongguk shrugged shrugged and got out the car.

as soon as jeongguk got in the house jimin called seokjin. "im coming over."

"why do you sound like youre fighting tears? did something happen with jungkook?"

"he hates me hyung."

"im sure he doesnt hate you baby. hurry and get here and we can talk about it."

;

"you ready to talk about it instead of eating away your feelings and crying?" seokjin held jimin and his arms and smiled a bit.

"he was drunk. and he te-texted me and he was upset with me hyung. he hated how i had been leaving him to talk to tae."

seokjin hummed telling jimin to keep going. "so i went to get him because i couldnt just leave my baby in a club drunk and upset. so i went to go get him and i took him home and put him in my bed."

"and when he woke up the only thing he said was "why'd you come get me?" hyung he was so so cold. i shouldnt have went and got him."

seokjin felt bad for both boys. he understood both of their sides and he didnt know what to do because they needed to work it out themselves.

"he doesnt hate you baby. he's just upset and he needs time. now keep eating your ice cream while i give you advice just like in those cliche movies you love."