CHAPTER 26 - A COINCIDENCE?

Back on Asia's POV 😝

Y'all liked seeing more of Nau'jours life?

Sooo this past few weeks have be rough as hell. I been struggling with school and I just can't keep up with all this homework. Like ion understand why they givin us allat work. This shit is dead ass giving me negative energy bruh.

So after spending the whole day in my room and tryna keep up with my homework I decided to get sum food n sum late night snacks cuz I deserve it.

I put my hoodie on with leggings and my crocs on

📍CHIPOTLE

"Can I get uh burrito bowl and sum tacos and a drink please" I said in the drive through

"Matter a fact lemme get sum coffee too please" I said

"Okay your total will be 20.90$" she said

"Bet" I said giving her the money and getting my food

"Thank you" I said to her when she gave me the food

Bitch I was so hungry that I just had to get a taste of that food cuz I deadass was gon pass out.

📍THE GAS STATION

Im in the gas station getting all the snacks that I wanted cuz I'm thinkin about doin a lil movie night by myself

...talking bein alone, why did I think about going to Terrance hoe ass again?? I found out that he got with bitches while I was tryna figure if I still wanted be to with him. Like you was all crazy about gettin me back but after a few days you switched up??

I understand that since we not together you can do shit but posting up with different bitches everyday is weird and he know that he doin it in purpose.

One of these hoes actually reposted them bein together and tagged me in it. When I seen that shit I went off him cuz these bitches and him know what they doin and I texted her ass violating her. Ain't nobody dissing me like that tf. If you payin hoes to get me jealous just say that...

I could've been with niggas but I decided to take my time to heal. I actually liked him that's crazy. If I posted myself kickin it with other niggas he would've came at my house actin crazy...niggas will be niggas tho, that's why I'm very selective on who I let in my life now.

While I was picking what I wanted to buy and checking out I heard weird ass noises coming from outside and bitch when I tell you I got scared...I got scared cuz when you hear these you better run for ya life.

So I get closer to the window and I see group of niggas beatin somebody up with weapons and shit. I got scared as hell so I ran in the back of the store and hit in a tight space.

"GET YO ASS OFF OF ME" I said to the  employee in the store tryna cuddle with me crying

"Please I'm scared as shit right now" he said tryna cuddle me

"Mane get a snack or sum it'll will cool you of cuz I'm not cuddling wit yo ass" I said rolling my eyes

This nigga went like flash in this bitch and got sum snacks LMAOOO I started busting out of laughing

"Get me sum snacks too" I said staring at him

"You gotta pay for it tho" he said

"Hell nah, you finna make me pay when we finna die. This could be our last meal" I said busting out of laughter cuz this shit just sound funny