𝟗| 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬

CHAPTER NINE:

BROKEN GLASS SLIPPERS

ELLIOT AND Y/N walked their way home, glass shoes still laying in their hands

ELLIOT AND Y/N walked their way home, glass shoes still laying in their hands. Elliot with both shoes, Y/n with one. Y/n glanced at the ground upon hearing little squeaks, seeing their mice friends trying to keep up with them.

She chuckled sheepishly. "I'm sorry." She lowered her hands, letting the mice climb into her glass slipper. "You'll find it's very comfortable."

As they continued walking, rain started to pour down, making them gasp before laughing together. Elliot grabbed Y/n's free hand, both of them then dancing together in the rain, like they did at the ball, dancing their way down the road.

Both of them were laughing, bright smiles laying on their faces. It was the best night of their lives. Especially because they spent it with each other.

All of a sudden, a horse neighing behind them caught their attention before familiar voices were heard. It was Elliot's stepsisters and stepmother. The boy quickly grabbed Y/n's hand, running the rest of the way home.

🐭

Y/n and Elliot ran to the fireplace, Elliot hiding both their glass shoes in the ash just as they heard his stepsisters voices.

"Cinderellon! Cinder-Y/n!"

"Cinder-Y/n! Cinderellon! We'll have to wake them up."

"Cinderellon! Cinder-Y/n!" Drizella exclaimed. "Wake up, lazy bones! Tea and a plate of biscuits."

"Welcome back!" Elliot spoke with a smile, holding Y/n's hand.

"You two look cheerful!" Anastasia observed.

"And wet!" Drizella added.

"We took a walk in the rain to cheer ourselves up." Elliot lied.

"Typical." The two sat down.

"Tea." Y/n grabbed Elliot's hand, both going to make some tea and biscuits.

🐭

Lady Tremaine walked to where her daughters sat, stepson, and maid all sat at the table, Anastasia and Drizella talking about how one of them danced with the prince, who was chasing after Y/n.

"We did not communicate through mere words. Our souls met." Drizella explained.

"Precisely. My soul and the prince's soul." Anastasia said before looking at her sister. "Your soul was over by the banquet tables."

"You didn't see him dance with me." Drizella fired back.

"Dance with you? He didn't even speak to you." Lady Tremaine sneered, sitting down.