𝟓| 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐭

CHAPTER FIVE:

MEETING KIT

ELLIOT AND Y/N sat on two different horses, riding side by side, in a beautiful, giant field

ELLIOT AND Y/N sat on two different horses, riding side by side, in a beautiful, giant field. As the rode, they soon slowed down when they went into a forest, a moose stopping in front of them, making a loud noise, causing their horses to stop in their tracks.

They both stared at the moose before distant male voices were heard, along with horns.

"Run! Quickly, my friend, or they'll catch you!" Y/n whispered frantically to the moose.

"Go!" Elliot added in a whisper.

The moose obeyed, running away, just as Y/n's horse neighed, running forwards.

"Y/n!" Elliot called back to the girl, starting to follow her.

🐭

Many men sat on horses, all shouting and riding together as horns were blown.

"Perhaps it was just as well that Elliot's stepsisters were cruel. For had they not run to the forest, Y/n might never have met the prince."

A young man rode on his horse beside the forest, then hearing the voice of Y/n.

"Easy! Easy!" She tried calming her horse down. "Easy, boy! Come on, boy, slow down!"

The male started riding towards her direction. "Miss! Miss! Are you alright? Hold on!" He followed after her into the forest, soon riding beside her.

"I'm alright, thank you!" He grabbed hold on her arm, Y/n's horse then finally slowing down. "That's fine."

"Are you alright?" He asked after the commotion.

"I'm alright, but you've nearly frightened the life out of him." Was her answer.

"Who?"

"The stag." The man smiled at Y/n's words, continuing to glance at her. She looked oddly familiar to him.

Could it be...?

"What's he ever done to you that you should chase him about?" Y/n questioned in disbelief.

He chuckled slightly, his eyes studying her features. "I must confess I've never met him before. He is a friend of yours?"

"An acquaintance." She corrected with a smile. "My friend and I met him just now. We looked into his eyes, and he looked into ours, and I just felt he had a great deal left to do with his life. That's all."