𝟔| 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

CHAPTER SIX:

PREPARING FOR THE BALL

LADY TREMAINE AND her daughters all sat straight up, gasping in excitement

LADY TREMAINE AND her daughters all sat straight up, gasping in excitement. The woman stood up, making Lucifer meow in displeasure, jumping off her lap.

"I shall trick the prince into loving me. See if I don't!" Drizella exclaimed in excitement.

"This is the most hugest news!" Anastasia added, his excitement just the same as her sister's.

Lady Tremaine quickly ran over to her daughters, resting her hands on their shoulders. "Calm yourselves. Now listen to me. One of you must win the heart of the prince. Do that, and we can unwind the debt in which we were ensnared when we came to this backwater!"

"I, a princess?" Drizella gasped in excitement.

Anastasia stood up, smile on her face. "Or rather, I, a princess?"

Lady Tremaine glanced over her shoulder, seeing Y/n and Elliot were still standing there, smiles on their faces. "Having delivered your news, why are you still here? You two must return to town right away and tell that seamstress to run us up three fine ball gowns."

"But what about us?" Elliot asked in confusion.

"What about you two?" She asked back.

"Mummy, they think they were going to the ball. Poor, slow, little Cinders. How embarrassing." Drizella informed her mother before taunting the two.

The woman laughs. "You're too ambitious for your own good." She walked towards them. "Let me be very clear. One gown for Anastasia, one for Drizella, and one for me!" She then spoke in French.

Anastasia snorted. "They don't know what that means."

Elliot then spoke something in French back, Y/n finishing it. The three stared at them, not expecting any of that to leave their mouth.

"Good." Elliot's stepmother finally broke the silence. "Right. That's settled then. Now go!" She quickly ushered the two out of the house, ranting about many things.

"Tell me what they said, Drizella." Anastasia said to her sister as they quickly followed after their mother.

"I speak French, not Italian!" Was Drizella's reply.

🐭

"The day of the ball arrived and the entire kingdom held it's breath in anticipation."

Elliot and Y/n stood in Drizella and Anastasia's room, Y/n helping Drizella with a corset she was wearing, Elliot already helping Anastasias with hers.

"You want me to be your queen? Who? Me?" Anastasia acted as if she was talking to the prince, trying to make a seductive tone in her voice.