𝟐| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER TWO:

THE FIRST MEETING

IN A BEAUTIFUL green field, all different types of flowers laying around, sat a couple, a basket in front of them, the two smiling down at what was underneath the little white blanket

IN A BEAUTIFUL green field, all different types of flowers laying around, sat a couple, a basket in front of them, the two smiling down at what was underneath the little white blanket. A soft blanket sat underneath their bodies.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy called Elliot."

The blanket was pushed down by little hands, revealing a blonde baby boy, smiling up at his parents. He let out a giggle before putting the blanket back over him.

"And he saw the world not always as it was, but as perhaps it could be, with just a little bit of magic."

Up in the vibrant blue sky, a horse was shaped out of clouds. The baby boy held out his hand in his fathers direction, a piece of fur sat in his tiny fingers, familiar looking to a cloud.

His father chuckled as his mother gasped, picking him up. "My darling!"

"To his mother and father, he was a prince."

As he was being held by his parents, who were smiling brightly at their son, a butterfly flew near the small family, catching the blondes attention. It flew by the family, his small blue eyes still on the beautiful insect.

🐭

"True, he had no title, nor crown, nor castle, but he was the ruler of his own kingdom, whose borders were the house and meadow on the forest's edge where his people had lived for generations."

Many geese and chickens stood in front of the house, all huddled up.

"With Mr. Goose and all their animal family."

Elliot, now a child, jogged towards the geese and chickens, a bag of food in his arms for the geese and chickens. Once he was close enough, he went into a walking pace, gently starting to toss the food in the direction of the animals, so they could eat.

"Hello, there. What do you think you're doing? Let the little ones have their share. We don't want you getting an upset stomach." Elliot's mother watched her son from a couple feet away, a wide smile on her face.

Elliot smiled at his mother, placing the bag of food down before walking towards two little mice that stood in the grass.

"Gus-Gus, you're a house mouse, not a garden mouse. Isn't he, Jacqueline?" Elliot lowered his hands, cupping them together, letting the mice hop onto them. "And you mustn't eat Mr. Goose's food. Isn't that right, mummy?"

"Do you still believe that they understand you?" His mother asked with a small smile.

Elliot looked down at his mother. "Don't they, mother?"