Amanda

I opened the door to my apartment, threw my bag on the couch and walked to the bath room. Liv had invited me and the rest of our little group (Melinda, Nick... ) over and I needed to take a shower it wasn't that I wanted to impress it's just that chasing purps usually left me sweaty and smelling bad.
My shower was cut early by a knock on the door "who is it?" I yelled.
"Nick!" Responded Amaro
"It's open!" I yelled scrambling to get a towel around my body.
"Where are you?"
"In the bathroom, I just got out of the..."I Started before walking out of the bathroom to find him shirtless. "Hello!"
"Hey, sweet cheeks." He started closing the distance between us. "mind if I hop in that shower with you?" He asked before leaning down and kissing my neck.
"Not at all," I squeaked. 'what?' I questioned myself 'why did I squeak, I'm normally ok around guys. I've been around guys all my life, and it's not like this was the first time he kissed me. Maybe it was just the fact that I haven't seen him in a few days.
"Are you horney?" He asks in a low husky voice. why would he do the he knows what that voice does to me.
"Yes." I pant out.
"Well come on," he says taking off me towel
.............................................................
(Later that night)

I was dressed in a red button up and some leggings Amaro was wearing some jeans (they where my favorite because they highlighted his ass) and a black t-shirt. I was leaning over the counter in the bathroom doing my makeup, when I heard nicks foot steps I stuck my butt out a little more. He came into the bathroom. "hey," I said looking at him from a little more of a stance yet still down enough my butt was sticking out. But I quickly returned to doing my makeup.
"I don't understand why your getting all dressed up because sooner or later you just going to get dressed back down," he said moving my hair from one side of my neck before he placed a kiss on my color bone. I tried to ignore him and he sensed this. Fine be that way," he said before moving my sleeve a little so he could pick up my spaghetti strap with his teeth before letting go to it so that it shot back at me.