2

Jungkooks pov

I look out the window taking in the world I have never seen before. The alpha looks at me "I'm jimin by the way... Park jimin" I look at him through the mirror and nod "I-I'm jungkook..." he nods and then parks the car

I tilt my head and then climb out the car wincing a little. Jimin climbs out "follow me" I nod and then follow him unto the house where I see a woman, she looks at me and tilts her head "alpha.. Who is this?" I bow to her "my name is Jeon jungkook and-and I will give birth to your child.."

She gasps and makes me stand up "oh goodness don't bow to me darling.. Its okay...my name is sana..im Jimins girlfriend" I avoid eye contact with her and smile a little "l-lovely to meet you...i-im not allowed to actually get to know either of you.."

She tilts her head "why not?" jimin sighs "just in case he catches feelings for either of us...he's here to have the baby, raise it until its one years old and then leave.." i nod "yes..on the baby's first birthday, before the baby wakes up I must be back at the hospital where I came from.."

Sana grabs my chin and makes me look at her "you're not allowed to be apart of the child's life?" I shake my head "oh goodness no, that is strictly forbidden! I am just here to birth the child and then feed it my own milk and then help raise it until its first birthday and then I am not allowed to see the baby again, I will be transported to another country just incase I get attached to the baby.."

Sana looks at jimin "we could always adopt..." jimin nods "I know but....i want my own child.. That has the same DNA as me.." sana sighs and then nods "alright." she gently kisses my head "I'll get a bedroom all ready for you and jimin will be in later"

I nod "t-thank you" she smiles and then walks away.

She's so kind...i know when this baby is born they will have the greatest parents ever..
Sana and jimin will care for the baby nicely and will be a happy Couple..

I-I guess... I'm happier now.. Knowing the baby I will give birth too will have great parents once I leave...