Lucia and Aurora sitting next to her conversing softly. Tom looked up past the various papers as Draco began to whimper softly becoming restless.

Narcissa sighed tiredly from her sons constant uncomfortableness that had been keeping her up for the past month.

Lucius had tried to help but in all honestly, he was completely hopeless with children. He wasnt patient enough or often panicked when Draco cried harder.

Lucius looked up at the crying as well and offered to take Draco, Narcissa gave him their child thankfully standing up and exiting the room for a walk outside to stretch her legs.

Lucius tried to quieten Draco, trying to replicate the rocking motion his wife used to soothe him. Bit it didnt work and Draco only cried harder causing Lucius to panicked slightly.

He watched as Aurora stood up rolling her eyes and opened her arms to the baby. Lucius quickly gave over his son with a relieved sigh.

"Useless bloody man cant even take care of his own son" she muttered spitefully to him.

Lucius looked a little guilty but made no move to take back his son, instead stepped back sitting down.

Tom watched carefully as Aurora pulled the baby closer into her arms, cooing at him gently rocking him and he began to quieten.

Tom watched her curiously, he never labelled Aurora to be a very maternal women, but seeing her, cradling Draco in her arms. He'd never seen her look so soft, so gentle like Draco was a glass doll held together in small fragments.

As Draco began to drift off to sleep, his head turning in towards Auroras chest his hands clutching into her top and Aurora sat down, it awoke a strange feeling in Tom.

A unfamiliar feeling that actually he found quite terrifying. It was this strange sort of yearn.

It really frightened him. Until... that wicked little brain of his began to turn, the clogs moving together to form a plan.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Tom groaned rolling off of Aurora pulling the covers up close around there naked bodies.

He reached for her, the both of them still panting as he brought her close into his sweaty chest missing her fondly on the forehead as she caught her breath.

"That was..." "bloody fantastic" she interrupted deoth a large grin. Tom laughed and kissed her again before they settled down into the bed.

They sat in silence for a moment just entangled in each others limbs waiting for their heart beats to stop racing.

"So..." Tom started carefully, he would have to tread lightly. He began tracing small circles on Auroras abdomen.

"Hows Narcissa getting on with the baby?" He asked. Aurora turned round to face him.

"Since when would you care about the baby?" She asked with a critical smile.

Tom rolled his eyes "I dont, I was just wondering" he said brushing his nose against her neck, Auroras had ventured up into his hair.

"mhm, sounds to me that Tom riddles got baby fever" she teased. "I do not!" Tom protested.

"I dont blame you love, draco is adorable" she continued to tease. "I dont have baby fever" Tom said defensively causing Aurora to laugh.

Tom took in a deep breath "I was just... I was just wondering... well- I guess... you were so good with Draco I thought..." Tom paused for a longer time as if deciding what words would stop Aurora blowing up with rage.