Chapter 21 || Party Poopers

Start from the beginning

"You don't even know him Liz, do you know why he's called a Sex God, it's because he went on a fuckin——,"

"It's sex Jason, even you have it all the time! You also have your own scandals, hell, every celebrity has their own scandals," I yell.

"I don't fuck the way he does,"

"Oh, so now you know how he fucks.....did you fuck him too?," I yell again. He's silent for a moment, thinking of what to say.

"Look at you, two months ago you couldn't utter the word fuck," he laughs.

"Are you done?," I ask him. When he doesn't say anything, I turn on my heels and begin walking back to the house.

"Look, I'm your big brother, I'm just trying to look out for you," I hear him say and I stop in my tracks. My heart splits at the words, "big brother."

I turn around, and then I meet him eye to eye. "You blew your chance at being my big brother a long time ago," And with that, I walk back to the house, slamming the door behind me and heading for the kitchen.

"Did he hurt you?," Diane and Yvonne are already out of the kitchen, ready to go.

"No, I handled him," I sigh. "Come on, we have to meet the guys at the airport,"

* * * * *

I'm driving my own car, because I want to drive Aaron myself. Shit, Liz, stop being all protective already, he's not even your boyfriend.

Diane and Yvonne are behind me and we park side by side each other. So the plan was that, the moment they get off the plane, they're going to ignore all the people from the media and the press and come straight to us. Diane and Yvonne drive Nick and Terence while I drive Aaron. As for Hudson and Alex, their drivers are here already.

"There you are Babe, take me home," Aaron rushes towards me with his luggages. He hugs me so tight, then he kisses my neck and bites my ear. I giggle into his clothes and he pulls away, planting a swift kiss on my lips. Nick and Terence appear, same with Hudson and Alex. And some other players that I don't really know.

"You couldn't even wait," Alex teases. I say hi to Nick and Terence, as they help me put all of Aaron's stuff into my car. Then the drive begins, and Aaron is sitting in my passenger's seat, watching me like a hawk.

"I really missed you," he squeezes my thigh.

"I missed you too," I smile, doing my best to ignore the throbbing in between my thighs.

"You did, eh?," He says and a blush forms on my cheeks.

"Want me to pull over and show you how much I did?," I purr and the car gets hot. I glance at Aaron's crotch, there's definitely a situation down there, one that I can fix.

"Ah, fuck, yes Babe," he says and I smile to myself. I pull over at the side of the road, then Diane and Yvonne drive past us.
Then I unbuckle my seatbelt and grab him by the collar of his shirt, kissing and kissing and kissing until he begins to rip my clothes off. Our tongues collide and I take in his hot minty scent, one of his hands grip my boobs, pressing them and running a finger on the nipple—— which is now hard and straining my bra. He swallows all my moans in the kiss, as I begin removing his belt, running my hands on his cock. He's so hard....so hard that I begin to hurt for him.

I pull away from the kiss, and he adjusts his seat backwards. Then I approach his hard dick, it springs free, slapping me in the face. "fuck," Aaron makes a sound between a laugh and a moan.

I run my fingers slowly up and down his hard shaft, he screws his eyes shut, muttering "fuck" at intervals. Then I begin teasing him with my tongue, slowly, up and down, sideways...."Liz if you keep doing that I'm going to come so fast," he groans, it's a painful sound. He cups my face in his huge hands, "you look so beautiful by the way, Nude is your color," he coos. And then I take him into my mouth, sucking him off, from the tip to the entire shaft to his balls.