𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏...

Start from the beginning

Collecting crystalflies is definitely not easy for mobile user... You started having a flashback on trying to catch crystalflies when you only have your phone.

Though, this is your reality now. Catching them is actually much more easier than the game depicted it and right now you are bargaining right now.

Using your 1 IQ brain to calculate the most reasonable price but you just give up and name a random numbers.

"Uhm... How about 9,000 Mora?" You proposed which he immediately agreed to your proposal.

"Five Geo Crystalflies... Yes, I do think it's worth about this much. I'll do it." You immediately smiled.

"Ah! It's a pleasure to do business with you." You smiled and gave him the payment.

"Now, let's head back to Childe." Paimon said as you halted for a moment at the smell of something delicious.

You turned to Aether and handed him the bag of Mora. "You guys go ahead. I'm stopping by to buy some ingredient and food." You said as Paimon looked at you in confusion by your sudden urges on buying things.

"Okay... but if you buy food, buy for Paimon also!" She said as you hummed in response. They left as you began to visit the place where they sell Grilled Tiger Fish and buy 15 of them. You also went to Second Life to buy some few ingredients as well.

____________________________

You returned but you could feel the aura was quite dark. Now you forget what happened during this time but Childe definitely looked quite pissed.

You just creeped up on them while holding the Grilled Tiger Fish. "Why you guys looked so angry...? Anyways, Paimon, here I got you one of this." You said as Paimon cheered in happiness.

"Aww, yeah! This looks so good." Paimon grabbed one of the skewers as she began to take a bite of it in happiness. You turned to Aether that really look quite upset that it just not suited his face.

"You looked so pissed, mate. You're gonna grow wrinkle quicker like that. Here, have some of this good stuff." You said as you handed him the food, well more like stuff it in his mouth.

At this point, Aether already used to you stuffing food in his mouth.

You turned to Childe who seems to be really do looked like he wanted to kill someone. "You too, why do look like you wanted to kill someone? Also, you want some? I bought few extras of these." You asked as he turned to you.

He could felt himself slowly calming himself down. He doesn't really get why you treated him so kindly. Despite him holding a status of Fatui Harbinger. "No, thank you."

"Ehh... Your loss." You said as you ate your Grilled Tiger Fish. You saw Zhongli turned up as you waved at him.

"Next, we need some Everlasting Incense. For this, we need to go to Bubu Pharmacy, the finest pharmacy in all of- Is everything okay here?" Zhongli asked as he noticed the heavy atmosphere between Aether and Childe.

Though, your calming aura was negating it. "Yeah, everything is fine. was just informing them that they need not return the surplus Mora. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be going." Childe said with a hint of frustration in his voice as he left you guys.

"Paimon definitely felt like Childe wasn't happy with us just now..." He really looked pissed as hell.

______________________________