Chapter 5

After Dizzy it was the turn of Hook jr.

Harry growled at that nickname. He was nothing like his father and he don't like to be called Hook jr.

"Hook you ready?" Mal asked Harry nodded.

"At least she didn't call me Hook junior" Harry thought.

After Mal casted the spell, his memories started showing. Memories: It showed a five year old Harry being beatened by his father, captain Hook.

He growled at the mention of his father while many others gasped at what the Evie read.

The reason was he failed to provide his father with food.

"It's not his job!!" Many people people shouted.

" You are such a disgrace to our family, to my name, you cannot even be the captain of your crew, instead of Uma" shouted Captain hook while beating him.

Harry and Uma shared a sad look.

They could see him on his way to become unconscious.

"Just me that wants to make sure Captain Hook needs another hook? Peter Pan asked.

The memory changed to a six year old Harry, where he had cut his knee and was being patched up by Mal, uma with the help of Jay.

The four friends shared a sad smile.

All three were doing him because he was really stubborn.

"Like you weren't stubborn" Harry told the three. Ben smiled and whispered to Mal "you are pretty stubborn princess" Mal glared at Ben but her smiled told him that she wasn't angry.

This memory changed to an night where his father was beating him with the help of his clawed hook.

Every Auradonian had tears in their eyes and frowns on their faces.

Next morning he was being patched by his sister or his 2nd mother Harriet . The memory changed and showed when he was about 7 years old . He was on the streets hungry along with his sisters and uma and Jay..and was provided food by Mal.

"I always knew she wasn't evil" Ben thought as he squeezed Mal's waist. "I love you" he mumbled to her and mal gladly returned the words. But Mal soon added as she raised her voice so that everybody could hear " this is a book about us not reality" Mal said. "Ohhhhh" many said. "We light have forgotten that" they said as they scratched their neck.

It showed Mal gave them their whole food that she found and instead she stayed hungry.

"You will never need to do that again" Ben told the purple haired beauty in his arms as he kissed her gorgeous hair. Mal smiled but soon told Ben that this didn't happen. "Though it's not that far from the truth" mal muttered hoping Ben wouldn't hear. But as Ben tightened his arms around her again she knew that he had heard her.

The memory changed to 9 year old Harry where their group the Rotten 4 were split. The memory changed to many other ferocious beatings he got from his father until he grew up to the age of 16.

"Guys I know this is a book and isn't true but was your childhood similar to this" Belle asked as her heart broke as she resolved numerous nods in return.

After the memory ended. Some of The auradonians were already in tears. "It was rough for you" said Lonnie as a friend. " Yes it was indeed rough, but until you see Carlos and Mal's pasts, you would see this was nothing" he said in his Scottish accent. The adults or the heroes were getting highly concerned about the past of Carlos and Mal.

"Was your past really the worst or is it just in the book?" Ben questioned. "I have the worst past mal told them slightly but Carlos may have the easiest past" Mal told them making them nod. At least Carlos didn't have a bad past.

"So next is uma? Right?" Asked Ben.

Many people nodded and Evie gracefully handed the book to Uma. Uma nodded and took the book as she saw the glare mal sent her. "I got to use my glare" mal thought happily.