Chapter 1

VK's past by miraculouslymad  the reactions is mine but the story is hers.
_____________________________________

It is a bright sunny day as the whole Auradon Prep is celebrating FAMILY DAY.. a day when families come to the school to see the progress of their children as well as enjoying their day with them..as because they basically are Kings and Queens of The different kingdoms of United States of Auradon.

"Yeah our royal blood is going back hundreds of year" Leah exclaimed as she glared at the purple haired teen. "And I love family day. Audrey is perfection I only hear good things from the teachers while visiting school" Leah continued as Audrey straightened her figure and smiled at her Grammy. 

After going through a troubled time with the queen of mean and as well as the barrier is finally down they are celebrating this day, so the vk parents can also join. Now on with the story... All the royals as well as the Vk's, the Ak's and some of the parents of the Vk's were sitting on the tables arranged at the garden of Castle Beast.

"Castle beast isn't a place for villains!!" Leah exclaimed causing many to glare at the older women. "It's not a place for bitches either but still you visit" mal muttered.

Because queen belle decided that they will celebrate this day in their castle and King Adam also agreed. While they were eating a sudden memory went through Ben's head. It was the memory of his childhood days , the days where he had happily spended with his family and friends.

Ben and his parents shared a smile while the VK's looked down. (The original villains are there too)

Suddenly Ben thought of something.. "How was the childhood of the Vk's?"

"You are to curious and pure" mal thought with a sigh. "So innocent" she continued to think.

And without any further conclusion he asked his fiancee Mal and her friends that how was their childhood on the Isle of the lost. All of the table went silent.

"Why's that such a sore subject" Ben asked while the Ak's looked at the VK's. Instead of answering mal continued to read.

Gathering the attention of the adults. Carlos was practically shaking because of his childhood.

Many people frowned and bit their lip to stop them from asking questions. (Not to point out anyone but *cough* Ben *cough*)

After taking a deep breath Mal told them " you don't want to know". But being curious friends and parents, all of them insisted them to share them about their childhood memories. So mal and the other cour four had a silent conversation between them as if to tell them the truth or not.

"You shouldn't lie to us" Ben said as he and many others shook their head in disapproval. The VK's knew that the Ak's attitudes will change later but for know they kept quiet.

Uma and her trio didn't have any problems regarding this question because their childhood was not that wretched.

"That one way to describe it" Jay muttered to the core 4.

It was bad but not unlike the cour four , it was still better than them, because the four of them were the descendants of four most evilest villains of the world specially Mal.

Mal took a deep breath before she continued reading the last few lines.

So after a few minutes they reluctantly agreed on showing their pasts to the auradonians.

Mal tree the book away from her and shoved it into Jays arm. "You read" she exclaimed. Many people looked at her in confusion but held their young.