"I'd like to congratulate you for the completion of the contract prior to due date. I would say, I'm pretty amazed." Jackson said.

"I would recommend you to my business colleagues." He added.

"That would be a really great help." Irene said smiling wildly.

"You deserve to be recognize."

Irene was about to speak when their orders arrived. Still, they continued to talk but it became more personal and casual at the same time. Irene often finds herself snorting as she laugh in which Jackson would laugh about too.

Meanwhile, their laughter starts to annoyed the other customers at few tables from them. Not that it was actually a nuisance, but Lisa chose to be sensitive. Her jaw clenched seeing the interaction of the two. Although Irene was facing through her back, Lisa knew that body so well.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin will arrive soon, don't worry. He said he just really need 30 min." He added.

Lisa was exploring her circle, and today, going out with the boys for dinner was something considered as a good idea until she saw Irene with a random man.

"She said she'll deliver pots. Where are the pots here?!" She asked annoyed. Did she really expect Irene to carry the pots and stack it all over this place?

"Hey, are you really fine?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Girl, I am. Now stop asking." Lisa replied with sass.

Jungkook was taken aback but he chuckled. This side of Lisa was strangely adorable for him.

"I'll order for us. Do you like anything in particular?" Jungkook asked as he scanned the menu.

"Whatever that table is having." Lisa pointed at Irene's table. Jungkook followed her gaze.

"Oh, sure." Jungkook said, not realizing it was Irene. Lisa sigh in relief.

The dinner was finished and the first one to leave was Irene and Jackson. Lisa's gaze was burning for reasons she doesn't know. Irene could feel someone was staring at her so she looked over her shoulder. When she's about to scan, Jackson held her arm to proceed outside. Lisa panic and pretended that something had dropped from their table. Her head hit the table and it will surely leave red marks, or worst, an open wound.

"Damn it." Lisa mumbled.

"LISA MANOBAN, ARE YOU OKAY?" Jimin shouted. Luckily, Irene had already exited.

"Oh my god, damn it, why Taehyung had to be friends with this loud mouth idiot. And really? A full name?" She mumbled to herself.

"I gotta go! Thanks for tonight boys! I wish this will never happen again." Lisa said and run as fast as she could.

Jungkook starts laughing out loud and Jimin mouth's agaped.

"Isn't she's bleeding?" Jimin asked.

"No, her skull is hard as steel." Jungkook said.

Lisa saw that Irene and Jackson went into the seaside of the mall. They were walking slowly. She can also see the vibration of Irene's shoulder everytime she laughs.

Lisa walked towards them. Her forehead that covered with bangs still red.

"Irene?! I've been calling you!" Lisa said. Irene looked at her confused.

"Do I know you?" Irene asked.

For a second, Lisa thought that this lady wasn't Irene. But then she saw how Irene's nose holes got bigger, stopping herself from laughing. Lisa glared at her.