𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖

the paint glided smoothly onto the canvas, leaving thin paint strokes, slowly turning the once blank canvas into a piece of art. each move of your wrist only added to the story the art so distinctly told. i was enthralled as i watched you effortlessly work on the unfinished masterpiece. your defined jaw was clenched in determination, your bottom lip was tucked under your teeth, and your eyebrows furrowed as you focused. i lean over, plucking the thin paintbrush out of your fingers. your head turns and your eyes meet mine. within seconds, your bright blue eyes filled with pure admiration.

"teach me, will you?"

i ask, sitting in between your legs.

your hands wrap around my waist, pulling me in closer so that my back melts into your chest. your chin rests on my shoulder as you hum in response. your hand folds over mine and the moment our hands brushed up against each other, my senses faded out. the earth stopped spinning, the stars stopped twinkling, the waves stopped crashing, and the snow stopped falling. our eyes locked and thousand emotions flashed across your face, giving me the answer i've been questioning all this time. you're in love too.

i watch in amazement, as our hands continue to paint. it was finally starting to come together. you belong in a painting like this one. your decidedly button nose, your imperious body, your defined features. all so mesmerising and exquisite. you are far too divine for this world. for people cannot possibly perceive how you are such a masterpiece. even my own self cannot comprehend your perfection.

you belong in an art gallery to showcase your beauty, so it can be cherished eternally.