𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕘𝕤

we walked hand in hand down the lit up street, passing by stores. we admire the window decor, as the crisp winter air flows around us. the night breeze stung my lungs as i inhaled sharply. goosebumps erupted on my arms and neck as the wind made contact with my skin. i stop as a flake of snow passes me. looking up at the sky, i adore how softly and blissfully the snowflakes fall, landing gently on my face. each one unique from the other but all possessing a beauty so unreal. everything was covered in white. it kept falling gently, without a sound. nothing we did in that moment could stop each drifting snowflake from falling. as it falls, snow traps you in a small, quiet peaceful bubble. it disconnects you from every soul except your own. but for me, i'm connected to another soul. yours. it's in moments like these, in the snow, on a poorly lit street at night, where i find nothing but us.

you're looking at me, while i'm still staring up at the blanket of white that hung above us, a small smile playing on your face. i can feel your eyes on me so i move my focus onto you. and my trance on the sky completely melts away like the snowflakes resting upon my nose as i met eyes with the only girl whose eyes reflect the same bottomless, infinite heavens. i never wanted to fall in love. for the longest time, i never believed in it. i could never see myself being fully and utterly in love with one person, consumed by their presence alone. and i couldn't even dream of living my life solely with another. i felt love made you weak. vulnerable. desperate for the affection of another being. i told myself to make myself capable to live with out it. to be heartless. if you feel nothing, no one can hurt you. no one can break a heart that's not even there. but then i met you. you made me feel alive. the stolen glimpses from across the room, your soft blue eyes, the sweet sweet song of your voice. every single thing. i could not admit the fact that me, myself could be in love. i hate myself for it. i hate that you could potentially crush my soul if i wasn't careful. but i know you wouldn't do that. you're perfect in every way. and whether i liked it or not, i was in love.

your hand intertwined with mine as we turned and continued to trudge through the snow. holding hands with you still feels like the first time your touch brushed up against my skin for the first time. i knew that you had so called 'flaws' when i met you, for no one is perfect. but something i realised when i really got to know you is that a flaw isn't truly something 'wrong' with a person. it's simply more detail, more beauty, carved and sculptured into a piece of art. it's what makes someone so unique, treasured and valued. and the day i had that realisation was the day i also came to see... you are perfect.

the only problem is that those who see your flaws in a negative light, have not yet had the realisation that i've just shared with you.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 ~ 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara