𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤

the pale crescent moon shone like a silver claw in the night sky, as i looked at the blanket of stars through my window. the distant city created an abstract art, similar to a sea of lights. a little fog settled itself, sitting low in between buildings. the dim street lamps poorly lighting a cobblestone path. a sudden sound disrupted my trance. i peel my eyes away from the beautiful scene through the glass windows towards the door, where the sound came from. your perfect face poked out from behind the door frame. i smile at the sight of you, lightly patting the empty space next to me. you nod, quietly shutting the door behind you and make your way to me. the weight of the bed shifts as you settle down next to me.

your fingertips graze over the skin of my back, sending goosebumps everywhere your skin touched mine. your fingers traced a familiar pattern in one spot. a heart. you repeated the motion over and over until the area became numb under your soft touch. i turn over onto my back looking up at the ceiling, the sleepiness fading away as i felt your eyes on me. the side of my face now feeling vulnerable at the intense stare. you gently place your palm on my stomach, my heartbeat quickening at the contact of your skin against mine. your fingers grow tighter then soften and then you're reaching down, lips brushing across my collarbone, hands drifting down my stomach then past my hips. any piece of untouched skin you could find, now reborn under your touch. my body belonged to you and you knew it.

i turn over onto my side to be met face to face with you, our noses almost brushing against eachother and a smug expression was painted on your face. your eyes are darker when i meet them again and the moment our eyes locked i knew you had been who i was waiting for all along. i spent all my days waiting for you, our souls meeting like old friends who haven't met in years. our hearts sparked in the dark, forming a soulmate constellation. the formation of our solar system was only just beginning. your lips meet mine and everything dissolves into this one feeling. my breath mixing with yours, bodies merging into each others, as my fingers thread through your hair, tugging and clinging to you. the clouds stir ahead, whispering promises of gentle rain. and as it drips onto the window, you smile against my lips, your fingers dancing over my waist. you pull away and look into my eyes once more.

"your lips are mine."

you whisper, but i hear the tone of possessiveness buried underneath.

we were not going to sleep anytime soon.