Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2

Start from the beginning

I had finally found a shirt. It said ' Quantum mechanics' on it. It was black. The letting was white. I was in Peter's kitchen making a sandwich when I heard key's jingle. " Shit" I muttered. I looked around. There wasn't anywhere for me to hide. I put on my mask. I got into a saluting pose. I looked down. I tucked my shirt back in. I threw the sandwich on the table and saluted. " Ah" May yelled as she entered the apartment. " Hello, Peter's Aunt," I said saluting to her. " May?" Peter asked as he ran out of his bedroom. I glanced at Peter. " Why is there another Avenger in our house?" May asked. " not that I'm complaining," She said. " Axel here... needed a place to stay," Peter said. I looked back at May. She made a pity face. " Oh. Well, I'm sorry. Peter. You could have just asked." May said while smiling. I smiled slightly. " Well, do you need anything?" May asked putting down her purse. I shook my head. " Okay. Well, just let me know if you do" She said putting her hands on her hips. I smiled and nodded. " Thank you for letting me stay in your home," I said shaking her hand. " Woah," She said. I looked down. I shook her hand with my right hand instead of my left. " Sorry," I said taking my hand back. " Oh, it's okay." She said. I smiled and nodded. " Axel," Peter said. I looked over at him. " Right," I said as I made my way toward Peter.

*The next day*

Peter had found out where the guys from the other night were hiding. I had found my car. I was driving for a bit when I heard Freda speak. " Incoming call from Nat," She said. " Answer," I said. putting my mask on all the way. " Hey, everything okay?" I asked. " Yeah. Just wanted to check in" Nat said. I smiled. " You worried about me Romonaff?" I asked smirking smugly. " Actually I am yeah. Tony called me." She said. My smile dropped. I sighed. " You could have died Axel," Nat said. I could hear her voice cracking up. " I know. And I'm sorry about that. I- I wasn't thinking right all I cared about was sa-" " Was saving Peter I know but please just... Just think about you for once. And, the fact that you have a baby. And a girlfriend" Nat said. I looked down. I rubbed my hand on the steering wheel. " I'm sorry," I said quietly. Tears were threatening to spill. Nat was silent. " Is that the only reason you called?" I asked. She sniffed. She was crying. My tears spilled. I wiped them away quickly. " I love you." She said. " I love you too Nat. More than I can say or show" I said. She let out a shaky breath. " I really want to hold you right now." She said. I laughed slightly. " I want you to hold me too," I said. " God, who are we? The notebook?" She asked. I laughed. " Pepper made me watch that," I said tracing my finger along the middle of my steering wheel. " Well, be prepared to watch thousands of videos on parenting when you get back. I want to be prepared" Nat said. I sighed. " I do too," I said. " Good. I love you, darling." Nat said. The nickname made me smile. " I love you to baby" I responded. I could feel her smile. " Bye." She said. " Bye," I said. She hung up. I sighed. I got another phone call. " Hello?" I said answering it. " Hey, Axel. I was just calling to let you know that we're almost there." He said. " Yeah, okay," I said. " How do you plan on getting in without anyone noticing? And are you going to stay in the hotel?" He asked. " I'll be parked right outside the hotel. I'll be coming to the snack bar to get some food but I'll be wearing a disguise. I will be waiting for you in my car." I said. " Oh, okay. Well... See you then" He said. I smiled. He hung up.

I stretched as I got out of the car. I looked behind me. The bus wasn't here yet. Time to get some snacks. I was walking back out to the car when I noticed something. I bent down. There was a tiny triangle-shaped thing on my door. I looked around. Peter's school wasn't here yet. I opened up my mask. " Freda, what is this?" I asked looking at the triangle. " It seems someone has tagged your car." She said. I sighed. " What does it do?" I asked. " They uploaded your car to the dark web where it will be sold." She said. " Okay... How do we stop that?" I asked. " Simply pull it off." She said. I pulled the triangle off of my car. " Who do you think did this?" I said opening my door. " Probably some teenagers looking to make some money," She said. I scoffed. " When I was a teenager if I wanted money I'd kill someone," I said laughing. Freda stayed silent. " Sorry," I said.

" Axel! Axel!" I heard someone shouting. I shot up. It was Ned. " What is it?" I asked. " Peter's not here" He said. I tilted my head. I looked out my window. It was morning. " He went without me?" I said getting out of the car. " I tried to tell him not too but he said he's not a kid," Ned said. He looked worried. " Just go to your decathlon. I'll find him on the way." I said looking at everyone getting onto the bus. " Please hurry," Ned said then walked over to the bus. I got back into the car. " Freda. Where is Peter Parker?" I asked starting up my car. " Looking through all facial recognition systems now," She said. I looked back and reversed out of the parking lot. I was going nearly 70 miles an hour. " Please slow down Axel. Going over the speed limit is something Natasha has asked me to tell you to not do." Freda said. I sighed. I slowed down. " When did you talk with Natasha?" I asked. Freda was quiet. " I haven't found any sort of taces of Peter Parker or any recent news on Spider-Man," She said. I sighed.

They had won. M.J was the one who got them the winning question. Freda was searching for all signs. She hadn't seen anything. I followed Ned out. " Incoming call Peter Parker," Freda said. " Answer," I said stop. " Oh god, Axel. Is Ned alive?" he asked. " Wh- Yes Ned is alive I can't say the same for you though. Why the hell did you leave without me?" I asked. " I'll talk to you about it later. Right now I need you to get to Ned. He has a bomb on him please" Peter said. I looked ahead of me. Ned was gone. " I'll try. But don't think we aren't talking about this later Peter" I said. " Thank you." He said. " mhmm," I said then hung up.