Chapter 50

(Date: 21st September)

I woke up to laughing down the stairs. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and do my hair.

I grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "And fixed." Payton said climbing off the side. "She is awake." A boy said standing next to another boy. "Morning Angel." Payton said with a smile. "Everything is fixed?" I asked before yawning. "Are you still sleepy?" He asked with a smile. "Mhm. I woke up to laughing." I walked over to the cupboards going on my tiptoes reaching up for the cereal.
"Stoppp." Payton stood behind me. "What?" I asked. "You ass is showing." He placed his hands on my butt to cover it. "Oh."
"Get me the cereal then."
"Get bottoms on then." He said back to me. "Really?" I whined. "Mhm." He pushed me out the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs into the bedroom and put on Nike pros.

I went back down and went into the kitchen. "Your cereal." Payton pointed and I sat down eating it as the boys were talking. "Oh y/n, that is Louis and that is Jack. Friends of mine," Payton said pouring them a drink.

"So Payton?" I asked and he looked over. "Hmm?"
"Well you know the thing we had a meeting for yesterday?"
"Yeah...?"
"Who is the person the man wants you to kill?"
"Don't worry about it."
"Don't worry?" I questioned.
"Please don't worry..."

I had finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink.
"Are you annoyed?" Payton asked.
"Well yeah how am I meant to you if you are ok if you can't tell me the simplest little thing about you scooter crew." I said. "I fixed the stuff we broke." Payton said and his friend both looked at each other then laughed. "Ok thanks...I guess." I said before walking out.

I went upstairs and sat in bed. Just watching tv.

"Angel." Payton walked in closing the door. "What?" I asked as he looked down at me. "Did I annoy you?" He asked getting into bed next to me. "Yes because I want to know who it is or I am not coming."
"Well you will have too."
"Why?"
"Because if you get pregnant you are coming with me. I don't care what you say."
"What if I refuse?"
"I will carry you."
"Well you are coming."
"Anyway...did you tell Louis and Jack about what we did yesterday?"
"No why?"
"Because they started laughing when you said you fixed the stuff that we broke..."
"Ohh..well maybe they figured it out? I dunno." He said and kissed my forehead then getting up going down the stairs.

I grabbed my phone and face timed Megan.

"Hey." She smiled. "How are you?" She asked. "I am so tired. I don't even know why."
She just laughed and Vinnie got into the camera.
"Hi Vinnie."
"Hello how are you?"
"Good you?" I asked and he nodded.
"Y/n I got to go."
"Alright love you Megan bye." I said and she ended the call.

I put my phone down then went back down the stairs.

"You ok?" Payton asked as I sat with them on the sofa. "Mhm."
"Well we were gonna leave in a bit." Jack said. "Oh alright." Payton said.

The boys had left and we were eating food.
"I swear you have just had cereal?"
"Yeah...what is the problem?" I asked.
"Nothing I was just asking."

We finished our food and were led cuddling on the sofa. "What do we have to do today then?" I asked.
"Nothing." He looked at me and I smiled.

Sage's pov
I was sat at Payton's house with everyone. "Payton just messaged me." I said and they looked up. "What did he say?" Jaden asked. "Well uhh he doesn't wanna tell y/n about the man in France." I said.
"Wait how come?" Megan asked. "Because it is her dad..." I said and they all looked up. "Oh shit." Nessa said. "She will not forgive him." Megan shrugged. "Yeah I know. That's why he doesn't want to tell her." I said and we looked over to Parker laughing playing on the iPad. "He is so cute." Addison said.
"You know when I got there things were broken and Payton has a cut on his face. I think they were fighting," I said. They all laughed. "What?" I asked.
"They weren't fighting..."
"Huh?"
"Sage..." Jaden said then pointed to Parker. "Oh they were...oh ok. But they broken the kitchen cabinet." I shrugged. "Oh they did? That's what happens when they are alone." Nessa rolled her eyes.