Chapter 22

(Date: July 15th)

I woke up stretching... "Morning baby..." Payton's morning voice said. "Woah." I smiled. "What?" He asked sitting up, "nothing." I smiled looking at his head of bed hair. "How are you?" He asked, "goo-."

"Hey guys! Y/n! We need you." Vinnie interrupted us. "Oh ok."

I got up and threw on a hoodie following him down the stairs. "There she is!" Megan said as I sat down. "What is up?" I asked, "well we are planning something..." Josh said, "planning?" I asked, "for the 28th. You know Payton's birthday." Josh smiled. "Yes...but what have I got to do with it?" I asked looking around. "On his birthday we need you to...distract him." Kio said scratching the back of his neck, "distract?" I asked looking at the boys who had a weird look on each of their faces. "I am confused." I said. "Just find a way to distract him. It won't be hard." Vinnie said. "So you are planning something for his birthday and I can't tell him but I have to distract him on his birthday?" I asked and they nodded, "how can I keep it a secret from him?" I asked, "yes you managed to keep your pregnancy from him for a month. This will be ok." May said. "Shush." I said and Payton walked down. "Hey baby." He said next to me pulling me onto him. I held his jaw and licked his face. "Can you stop acting like a whore?" May asked. I turned my head. "Only for Payton baby girl. Maybe you should take some lessons. That's why he didn't want you." I smiled then looking back at Payton. "Baby." He grabbed my ass. "Yeah?" I asked with a smile. "Shush." He laughed. "Just saying facts." I shrugged climbing off his lap.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, "are you ok?" Payton asked walking over. "Yes." I smiled then drinking. "Oh ok, so what did the others need you for?" He asked, "just nothing." I said putting the glass down. "You are acting as if I don't know when you are lying..." he held his hand around my neck. "I promise I am not lying." I pecked his lips. He smiled and let got of my neck. "Well...bye." I walked past him upstairs.

I sat on the bed then he came rushing in. "Babe, get ready." He rushed. "What why?" I got up walking to my closet, "well have to go to a club. First a meeting but hurry." He said, "oh ok." I grabbed clothes out from the closet, I then got into:

" I grabbed clothes out from the closet, I then got into:

"Sit down..."

I looked up at Payton into his eyes slowly sitting on the bed. "Here." He tapped his thigh then dragged my foot on to his leg putting on my heel, then the other.
I just smiled looking at him concentrate. I stood up and walked into the bathroom and combed threw my hair.

"C'mon angel." Payton knocked on the door. I opened it and followed him out to the limo. I sat down and put my seat belt on. "Hi." Megan smiled, "hello." I said looking at her and Vinnie holding hands. "Where are the others?" I asked. "In the other limo, we couldn't all fit in here." Josh smiled putting his head on Nessa's shoulder.

I smiled and then followed their eyes to Payton. "Why are you all looking at me?" Payton asked confused. "Did you do it?" Vinnie asked. "Do what?" I asked, "nothing." He smiled, "oh ok." I looked out the window.

We soon arrived and walked in. I sat down next to Nessa and Payton went next to Megan and Vinnie secretly whispering things to each other before a man walk in.

"Hello Payton." He smiled, "Uh hello." Payton shook his hand. I didn't know what they were talking about but I know it had something to do with me since Megan and Vinnie kept looking over to me. "Well let's talk about the mission Sage set you up with in September." He sat down and my eyes followed every move he did. "Sage has changed it. He wants you to stop Rio instead, you know his brother..he said something is going to happen. I do not know what it is but he couldn't make it here today so I am here instead." He spoke. I looked down trying to figure out what was going to happen.

Thoughts:
What has my dad did every year in September?
It is normally the day after my birthday. The 16th. He says he has work but me and Jasmine never believed him. Not once. He acts weird for that whole month. It is worrying... but maybe it has something to do with Sage and sage is too worried to appear here. For 1 reason....what is that reason? I guess we will find out soon...

I looked back up to Payton who was looking at me. I looked away avoiding eye contact, I didn't want to make this feel weird... "are you in?" He asked everyone nodded but me. "I asked are you in?" The man asked again. "I wouldn't-" josh said. "Hey little girl I asked are you in!" He shouted. "I do not know who you think you are or who you are talking to but if you talk to me like that again I will end you. Understand? Yeah that is what I thought." I couldn't believe I spoke to him like that. I stood up and walked out to the limo.

I sat in there fiddling with my fingers. "Hey." The door opened. "What?" I asked looking at May. "You really shown him who was boss, I even noticed you worrying a little when they were talking...what were you thinking about?" She asked. "I feel like Payton is talking about me to my friend...and then I know something which I not meant to know." I said, "what do you mean you are not meant to know." She asked I froze and the door opened again. "Oh talk to me later.." May climbed out the car and I was confused on why she was talking to me. Like the fuck?

"Just because he works for your uncle doesn't mean you can be rude. What the fuck was that about?" Payton asked running his fingers threw his hair. "Nothing." I said looking out the window. "How are you?" Megan asked closing the door. "I am ok." Payton sighed. I didn't want him to feel bad...

"Y/n. We are now going to my club. To collet my friend and bring him back. His name is Jackson felt." Payton said.

But why does that name sound so familiar?

"Babe." Payton rapped my back. "What?" I asked turning around to see him. "Sorry." He held his hands up for defence. "Are we there yet?" I asked, "yes." Payton said as the car came to a stop.

"Hi." The boy got in and sat opposite me. "Hey I know you...you are Jasmine's sister." He pointed at me. "Yes and I know you." I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here with Payton?" Jackson put his seat belt on. "They were gonna have a baby but." Megan said. "But?" Jackson asked. I just looked away. "How is your sister anyway?" He asked as the car started moving. "Stop talking about her." I looked at him. "Well I am sorry." He said. "Yeah." I rolled my eyes.

We got back home and I got it i the lift then going up to mine and Payton's room. I closed the door and took off my heels...and took off my dress putting on a oversized shirt.

"Baby?" Payton asked walking in. "Hi." I turned around looking at him. "You ok?" He asked walking over, "yeah." I smiled pecking his lips. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me back to him smashing his lips to his shoving his tongue down my throat. I pulled away and got into bed. "Are you sleepy?" Payton asked I nodded hugging the cover. I soon fell asleep...