Chapter 37

(Date:28th July.)

I woke up and Payton was sleeping with Parker in his arms.

I smiled and then walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and having a shower.

I did my hair then got into:

I walked into the room and Parker started crying

I took him and changed his bum, then feeding him a bottle.

I burped him and then got him into:

"Morning.." Payton stretched getting out of bed. "Happy birthday." I smiled as he picked at Parker. "Thanks Angel." He said walking into the bathroom with the baby.

I walked down the stairs to Sage?
"Someone is here to see you." He smiled and Shadow came running in. "Hey Buddy." I smiled rubbing him. "He is officially back with you." Sage said causing a small smile to grow on my face.

"Happy birthday Payton." Sage nodded as he carried Parker walking down the steps. "Shadow?" Payton asked and I nodded as Payton offered Sage Parker.

Sage took him and walked to sit down with him. 

"I hope you are not planing to go out wearing that." He pulled me in by my waist looking down to me. "No I was thinking I should just wear the shorts and top and put on a pear of 9 inch heels and walked to the shops and buy food." I said and he laughed.

I held his jaw and kissed his lips gently. I pulled away and stood looking at him. "When is your dad going to come over?" I asked walking into the kitchen with him following me. "Oh no my dad isn't seeing him." Payton laughed as if I were joking. "Oh you were being serious. No my dad isn't seeing him." Payton shrugged. "What about your dad?" Payton asked I shook my head. "Sage hopes I can trust him again but we both know that isn't gonna happen anytime soon." I smiled. "Well my mum, sister and your auntie, brother and sister are coming over today so imma go get ready." He ran up the stairs and I walked to everyone.

"Hello." Sage smiled. "Hi." I smiled then looked to Nessa. "I want a baby I don't because I do not want to look after him or her all the time. You make it look so easy." Nessa admired me. "Thanks..." I smiled and ran out the room upstairs. "You need to get out 1 second." I said walking in to Payton doing his tie. "What?" He asked as i pushed him out the room. I went threw my sock draw and pulled out a mini present.