Chapter 28

(Date: 5th December)

I haven't seen Payton in 12 weeks...today is the day of the gender scan but I kinda wanna do a gender reveal party. Also Payton and the others have been trying to call me but I do not answer them.

I woke up and went to brush my hair and teeth, I then put on hoodie and sweats. I sat on my bed for a little just playing with my ring. Of course I love him still..but does he love me?

I walked down the stairs and put on some shoes. "You know how I went over to Payton's yesterday?" Sage asked handing me a cup of coffee. "Yes?" I asked taking a sip. "He told me that he still loves you. He wants you back there and he is so sorry for what he did... if I am being honest with you I do not think he will ever forgive him self until you forgive him." Sage said. "Well imma go find out the babies gender you coming? I want to find out with Payton to be honest." I said. "Yeah sure..." he said and went to get ready. "Let's go!" He grabbed his car keys. 

We got into the car and went to the doctors. We walked in and sat down. "I hope the baby is a boy not gonna lie." Sage said. "I think the baby is a boy but Payton think it is a girl." I shrugged.

"Miss Collins to room 19" the lady called so me and sage did. I sat down on the bed. "I can't wait...I don't think I want a reveal party anymore. I just want to find out the gender." I said and Sage nodded.

We were looking at the baby in the scanner thingy. "Oh I can confirm your baby is 99.9% a boy. So you can tell people your baby is a boy!" The lady said. "That is amazing!" I said and got wiped down.

She handed me the scan photos and I put them in my pocket.

We got back to sage's house and I was sat on his sofa. "Are you sure you don't want to go back to Payton's house? He really does want you there..he keeps calling me." Sage said. "I dunno I am thinking to go out and buy some things for the babies nursery." I shrugged. "Oh ok." He said. I grabbed my phone and card and went out shopping.

I got some baby clothes and baby bottles, also some baby toys. My phone rang. "Hello?" I asked paying. "Your total is $124.45" she said and I payed. "Y/n I am going out with Lia so yeah see you later." Sage said. I ended the call and carried all the things out.

I arrived at Payton's house...I had to tell him his babies gender.

I got to the gate and pressed the call button. "Hello?" Nessa asked. "Hey can you open the gate?" I asked. "Yes!" She said and the gate opened. She ran out and smiled at me. "Where is Payton?" I asked as we walked in. "Sat in bed being depressed." She closed the door behind me and I looked at everyone. "Well I need to tell him his babies gender, can you go get him?" I asked, "yeah sure.." Megan got up and went up stairs. "I haven't seen you in ages!" Kio said. "12 weeks." I smiled. "Has it really been that long?" Vinnie asked. "Yeah. I also told Joanne about the baby." I said, "yeah we know she came in after we came back yelling at Payton." May said and I laughed. "So what did you buy?" Charli asked, "ah no you can't look it will give the gender away. I said and walked into the kitchen.

I put the bottles away and then walked out into the room. The lift doors opened and Payton walked out with Megan. A smile appeared on his face and he looked around as if he were dreaming. "What are you doing here?" He asked walking over and hugged me. "I came back." I smiled. "I thought I lost you and the baby for ever." He hugged me tighter. I pulled away and locked up at him. "Guess what." I smiled. "What?" He asked holding my shoulders. "I know it's gender." I said and he smiled. "What is it?" Payton asked sitting down. "Well you want to tell them?" I asked and he nodded and walked over and took the bag from my hands gently and opened it looking at the clothes. "Is the baby a boy?" He asked looking at me. I nodded and the girls screamed. "I thought the baby was a girl.." Payton said. "Nope he is a boy." I rubbed my belly. He lifted my jaw and kissed me, I kissed him back holding his shoulders. "I missed that." He said as we pulled away. "You still have your ring on." He pointed out. "Yes." I smiled. "I am sleepy... I might go to sleep..." I said. "Oh yeah." He scratched his neck.

I got into the lift I got to the top floor and went into Payton's bedroom.

I took off my shoes and got into the bed. I pulled the scan photos out from my pocket and looked at them. My eyes were getting weak and then closed making me fall into a dream...