Chapter 1

(Date:September 14)

"Y/n!" Grey kicked open my door. "What?" I asked. "Megan is here." He said talking about my best friend.

Megan Louise:
She has short platinum blond hair blue eyes, she has been my best friend since I moved from London to LA when I was 14.

"Send her up!" I got out of the bed scurrying to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and did my skin care.

I walked out into my room and someone smacked my bum. I turned around and looked at Megan and we both laughed. "I can't wait, tomorrow you turn 17, and we can have a party, maybe get you a man. You have the bum boobs and body to get one just like that." She clicked her fingers showing me how fast. "Yes but I want someone who wants me for my personality." I shrugged, "true. But you also have an English accent. That is like amazing, that is probably why most girls are literally in LOVE with, hardin Scott, Harry styles, Tom Holland. Maybe because their accent is beautiful." Megan got excited. "Mhm ok." I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out an outfit, I then got into:

" I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out an outfit, I then got into:

"You look good," Megan said as I threw my hair up into a messy bun. "Wanna go to dunkin?" Megan tossed me my car keys then I nodded. I grabbed my phone, we walked down the stairs. "Morning honey." My mum kissed my cheek. "Me and Megan are heading out for a bit." I held Megan's hand as we walked to the door. "Oooo bring me back a dunkin!" Grey walked over with his PS4 remote in his hands, head set resting around his neck. "Ok want me to get anything else?" I asked looking at him. "I dunno if you are being serious...but Ellie is coming over so could you get her a drink?" Grey said talking about his girlfriend I nodded then me and Megan left.

We threw out selves into the front sets of my car. "I can't wait!!!!" She clicked her seat belt on and I copied her actions. "I am not getting a boyfriend until you do." I slammed my hands down on the wheel after turning on my jeep. "Oh shut up." Megan rolled her eyes as I pulled out the gates.

I arrived and then got out the car and we walked in.

I ordered the drinks and then me, Megan went out side and sat at the table and chairs.

I looked behind her at the car park and seen 6 cars drive in. "Megan don't look now but that boy was looking at us the other day when we came here." I said and she turned around making it so obvious. I slapped my forehead and she turned bout around with a smirk on her face. "Oohhh." She nodded her head. "No." I shook my head.

I lifted my cup to my head then taking a light sip she got up and went inside with out warning. "What is wrong with that girl?" I thought to my self then I looked up at a group of what seemed to be teenagers? Anyway they were looking at me.

I looked down at my phone hoping that Megan would come back. "Fuck off you stupid bitch!" Megan yelled walking out grabbing ahold of my wrist and pulling me up off my seat. "What is wrong?" I asked as she pulled me to the car along with the drinks. "1. I just seen your stupid ex. 2. Can you take me home?" She asked I nodded and we climbed into the car. I put in my seat belt then I drove her home. "I love you." I said as I park. "Message me when you get back home." Megan took her drink then got out the car. I waved then drove away.