Chapter 29

(Date: January 5th)

"Baby!" Payton woke me up. "Huh?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Come look." He pulled me out of bed to the room next door. "Aww it is adorable!" I smiled. "Yeah me and josh stayed up all night doing it." Payton smiled.

The room:

"Payton." I said looking up at him. "Yeah?" He asked. "I have picked a baby boy name." I said smiling. "Yeah?" He asked as his hands went on my belly. "Dylan?" I asked he smiled. "That is the name of one of my best friends." He said. "Oh." I said. "I can think of another. Wait." I said standing there looking around the room just for an idea. "Ooo what about Parker?" He asked, "Yes!!!" I hugged him. "Aww Parker Moormeier." Someone said. I turned around and looked at Nessa, Charli, Cynthia, Megan and Addison. "4 months to go!" Addison said with joy. "I know there is gonna be a mini Payton. Payton you know you can now have a side kick." Megan said. "Awww he could wear a mini suit." Nessa said. "AHHH when they get married he could be a little flower boy." The girls all screamed and ran down the stairs. "So how is he?" Payton rubbed my belly. "He is fine." I hid my hair behind my ears. "I want him to have your eyes." Payton smiled. I pecked his lips.

"Payton?" Kio asked walking up. "Your mum is down the stairs." He said. "Oh y/n she has baby clothes for you." Kio said we walked into the lift then got out.

"Josh!" I said and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said and pulled away. "Oh yeah." He smiled. "Ahhh my nephew!" Faith ran over to rub my belly. I laughed as Joanne walked over. "Here." She handed me baby think. "Aww thank you." I said as Faith let go of my belly. I handed them to Payton who quickly ran up to Parker's room and then came back down. "So what are you calling him?" Joanne asked and me and Payton sat down with them. "Parker." Me and Payton both said. His hand went on my belly rubbing it softly. "Awww Parker Moormeier." Faith said. "That is what I said!" Nessa hyped. "Can I see his room?" Faith asked. "Yes." Payton said.

Joanne, Faith and Payton got up. "Are you coming?" Payton asked, I nodded and he helped me up. "Can we take the lift? I don't have the energy?" I said. "Yeah are you ok?" He asked pressing the button. "Yeah just warn out." I said getting into the lift. "Oh she meant elevator." Faith said. "Faith." Payton looked at her. "No it is fine." I said pressing the button. "I am so excited for the baby!" Faith said. I smiled and the lift dinged. "Let's go in!" Joanne said and we followed Payton. "And this is his room." He opened the door and they walked in. "It is beautiful!" Faith said. "Wait is that him?" Joanne asked pointing at the scan photo. "Yeah...that is when I found out his gender." I said. "Aww that is the cutest." Faith said. "I am gonna go get some food...Me and the baby are HUNGRY." I said and walked out to the lift.

I got down the stairs and felt a little faint. "Are you ok?" Bryce asked. "Yeah I just need to eat." I walked into the kitchen and got some food to eat.

I went back out to everyone. "Can you imagine if you have another baby after and then like they both go to your wedding. That would be cute." May said. "You are jealous she is holding your crushes baby." Nessa said. "Payton...I brought over some food over...your favourite." Joanne said. "Wait was it that pizza?" I asked. "Yes?" Joanne said. "Oh I may of ate 1 or 2 slices..." I scratched the back of my neck. "It's ok..." Payton looked down. "Oh come on Payton you are not mad she ate some of your pizza." Joanne rolled her eyes. "No of course not!" He said. "I need to rest..." I leaned my head back. "Yeah you look sleepy." Nessa said. "I feel like I am gonna faint." I smiled. "What?" Payton asked. "No not in that way." I sat up at him. "C'mon." He helped me stand up and walked me into the lift.

We got upstairs into our room and I led in bed. "Are you gonna get in bed with me?" I asked. "I would but my mum is down the stairs... I kinda wanna see her. I miss her." He said. "Ok I will shout to you if I need you." I said and he nodded leaving.

I put on the tv and soon fell asleep...