35: One last word

Start from the beginning

••••

"What are you waiting for? Just barge in" Rohit whispered-yelled to Anika, as they were standing outside Godzilla's room.

"Wait! Let me first think how to deal with him!" Anika whispered back like two sneaky thieves.

"Is he really inside his room?" Rohit asked in a low tone.

"Yeah, I saw him enter the room, so of course he must be inside."

"Wait, let me peep inside" Rohit moved forward and peeped inside the small keyhole, trying to locate Vikram inside.

"Ugh, what are you doing?" Anika hit her forehead with her palm.

"Wait I am just--" Rohit was lost in his words trying to get a view of Vikram.

"You can just open the door and find out if he is inside or not" Anika muttered impatiently. 

"Come on, look at this! Lol, This is fun" Rohit chuckled with his face still fixed against the door.

"Wait let me also look into it" Anika pushed Rohit away slightly and peeped into the small keyhole.

"Gosh! I can't see him." Anika tried to look at the extreme right and the extreme left hoping to locate him.

"What are you both doing? Kissing my bedroom door?" 

Startled, Rohit and Anika paused at the exact same position as they were, while their eyes popped out, hearing the familiar voice from behind.

Confused, Vikram's gaze was fixed on them as they both slowly decided to turn back and face him.

"We were just--" Anika searched for words while Rohit decided to remain silent, wondering why the ceilings were painted in white instead of creme colour.

"--just trying to snoop in?" Vikram completed her sentence as he gave them a lame look, as if it was quite common for him to encounter all this stuff, as he entered his room.

"Nope, we just wanted to talk to you." Anika exclaimed as she hit the stupid guy who was standing beside her. Busy, staring at the ceiling casually, to ignore what just happened a few minutes ago.

"If you are still planning to talk to me about Suhana, then I think I might have to schedule another meeting to escape from you!" Vikram said coolly.

"Oh yeah, you and your stupid meetings" Anika rolled her eyes.

"Okay, what is it you both want. Spill it"

"Huh--hmm" Anika and Rohit exchanged glances wondering who might start, leaving Vikram extremely confused.

"What's up with you both? What- Paralyzed?!" Vikram exclaimed.

"Well we--huh I mean, I thought since we both haven't been on trips for a long time. I thought maybe we should hangout " Anika said coolly, whatever her mind was dictating her to convey.

"Not a bad idea! Hangout like where?" Vikram narrowed his eyes casually as he sat back leisurely while Anika sat opposite to him.

"Yeah let's hangout. But this time no posh cities...let's have some fun in a village. I mean let's explore the malls--huh I mean the culture, the heritage and stuff like that.." Anika phewed after spilling it out.

"And by village...you are referring to Vrishi village where Suhana and Rohit are leaving to?" Vikram glared at Anika.

"Yes absolutely! So you are fine with the plan? Fantastic! Well pack your bags then!Cool Anika, Vikram would be joining us as well, let's pack our bags now" Rohit ran through his words as he pulled Anika with him to leave his room.