Changed Destiny Part 4

Start from the beginning

The person didn't stop, he just walked pass the Loki Familia member as if he was just a piece of trash.

"Hey I'm talking to you!" The Loki Familia member said as he put a hand on the person.

"Don't touch me!" The person said as he grabbed the Loki Familia member and swinged him over his shoulder and onto the floor. This caused many of the people in the colosseum to run out in fear.

"I don't know who you are, but leave immediately or we must use force" Finn said as he continued to point his spear.

"Now now, I'm just here to give you a warning" the person said as he approached Finn. "Evilus shall take Orario!"

Finn's eyes widen, he wasted no second and tried to attack the person, but the spear just went through the person.

"Until next time Finn," the person said as he disappeared in a black smoke.

"What was that about?" Finn thought. He made his way back to his Familia. 

"Finn, what did he say?" Riveria asked loud enough for only Finn to hear, Finn told Riveria that he'll tell her when they get to a secured place.

Ouranos had left and it was only the Hestia and the Loki Familia left in the colosseum, they were about to leave until another person approached them.

"Finn, is everything alright?" A deep voice called out from behind, he looked back to see Ottar.

"Everything is fine Ottar, thanks for checking" Finn said. They may have been from rival Familias but they both respected each other as captains.

"Finn, if we are to stop this threat then you require the help of the Freya Familia, my goddess has offered her support" Ottar said.

"Very well, please tell Freya we are glad to have her help" Finn said.

"Alright, I must be going now. My goddess requires my assistance" Ottar said as he began to make his way to the exit. Ottar stopped at the exit, he felt an odd but familiar presence. He turned around and looked at the ceiling of the colosseum, Ottar grabbed one of his swords and threw it with ease.

"Come out!" Ottar yelled out, this was the first time he had showed any sort of emotion, his face showed nothing but rage, as if a ghostly sensation was haunting him.

The Loki and Hestia Familia just stared in confusion, what was Ottar doing? Before they could question Ottar, a person wearing a black cloak jumped out.

Bell POV
Ottar's accuracy is insane, if I hadn't jumped down I could have died. But how did he know I was there? Even the God's hadn't sensed my presence, if they had Ouranos would have already told Fels to try to capture me.

"You" Ottar said as he took out another sword and pointed it at Bell, "I wish to fight you"

"I have no intention of fighting" Bell answered.

"Then why carry a sword?" Ottar asked, "as adventurers we talk with our weapon, not with our words"

It took awhile for the Finn to realize who the cloaked figure was, but after examining the person he noticed that it was the same person they encountered when Erebus had infiltrated the city. They needed information and now was the best time to get it.

Ais already noticed who the cloaked figure was, she wanted to call out to him but at the same time she didn't want to.

"Ottar, let us help you" Finn said, "he's the one that helped Erebus escape, he can help us find Erebus" as Finn and the Hestia and Loki Familia stepped closer they were stopped by Ottar as he plunged his sword into the ground.

"This is my fight" Ottar stated, "if you intend to help you'll only get in my way"

"What makes this your fight?" Bete growled, he tried to get closer to Ottar but was stopped by Finn. "Why are you stopping me Captain!"

"Bete, you need to calm down" Finn said, "the last thing we would want right now is having the Freya Familia as enemies"

Bete grunted in annoyance but backed away.

"Finn, are you sure Ottar can win?" Welf asked, "isn't this the same guy that we saw last time?"

"I believe so. Ais hasn't told us any information regarding that stranger we met" Finn said. "She did tell us that he was skilled"

Ais felt an empty feeling when Finn mentioned her name, she only told them half of the truth. The person in front of them was Bell. But she didn't tell them that, she just couldn't muster up the courage to tell them Bell had become their enemy. Which is why she was so determined to bring him back, but it wasn't as simple as she thought.

"Well, seems like you are busy. I'll be taking my leave" Bell said as ran towards the exit only to be thrown back, he looked up and saw Ottar staring at him.

"I won't let you get away" Ottar said, "the only way you'll escape is if you fight"

Without any other warning Ottar ran at Bell and kicked him across the colosseum, Bell had seen Ottar move but he wasn't ready to dodge. This was the speed of a true level 7.

Bell got up and had no choice but to fight back, he grabbed the massive sword that was resting on his back and ran at Ottar. Their blades collided, the only sound that can be heard was the sound of metal hitting against metal.

Bell jumped back and began to chant his new magic, "Father god, forgive me." As soon as Ottar heard these words his body became numb, "For I am going to eat the last supper of gods." Bell began to glow red, "Greed, tongue of prison flame." Bell's sword started to emit steam as he plunged it to the floor, "Eat, scorching fangs!!" The floor began to crack as flames erupted from underneath.

"I-Impossible" Ottar muttered as he saw the magic that this new foe had just displayed. Ottar was still numb, for the second time he felt fear. Just before Ottar could move, the cloaked figure was already standing in front of him, with his arm pointed right at him.

"Firebolt" Bell whispered as a blue flame began to erupt from his hands and engulfed Ottar. It didn't hurt Ottar but he knew that the burns would leave behind a couple of scars.

"This is a warning" Bell told Ottar as he began to make his way to the exit, "if the Freya Familia get in my way, I'll be sure to tie up those loose ends" just like that he disappeared. Leaving the Loki and the Hestia Familia in shock.

"O-Ottar, are you okay?" Finn asked as he approached him.

"I'm fine" Ottar said as he attempted to put out the fire, if he hadn't had such a durable body then he would have burned to death.

"What did he say to you?" Finn asked, "did he tell you why he was here?"

"No, but I know who he is now" Ottar said.

Finn stood there, wondering who this person could be, "who is he?"

"It's Bell Cranel" Ottar said.

Everyone except Ais stood there in shock. Many thoughts raced through their head, but the one thing they kept on asking, "why Bell?"

AN: I just saw that this chapter was already done 2 years ago😭

I guess I didn't post it, it's going to have some flaws but I did my best to fix what I was going for. I kinda forgot where I was planning to go from here, but oh well.

So far, im either going to post another Argonaut chapter or something new(it's been in my drafts for awhile and I'm glad how it's going so far)

Till next time!